QP Sport GTS 16k

Wack61

Surely 12k for a GTS, even on that mileage, is a steal!

he wants 16k for it , don't know where 12k came from , I very much doubt the reserve is 12k

I am surprised how 50p worth of red paint can totally ruin the front of a maserati though

Andyk

Yes it's up for 16k so reserve will be around 15k. Wack61 is right a badge is easily changed. Get it inspected and if all works out OK and it's a keeper for someone it will be one cheap GTS ..... Struggle to get one going forward for under 23k and they will only go one way in price soon I'm sure. After all regarded best of the 4.2 QP range. It makes st be the miles that's putting people off. Let's face it good QPs with low miles are difficult to sell let alone ones with 100k up.

Wack61

It's not on the original link website any more so he's either sold it on to someone who wants out or selling it on a private account so there won't be any warranty on it now

SPX

Got to £11,800 which is about right; as much as I love them, the QP market is already a small one so throw in what most people perceive to be high mileage and the amount of potential suitors are minuscule, you've only got to see how excited on here got about it and it's still not sold.

Mattmaser

All a bit odd regarding this car,,,was for sale at a dealer for £15K ish, failed to sell, then appeared for sale privately, failed to meet reserve...I emailed to ask how much it needed to be, was told £19K.

SPX

Loved to know if this did actually end up selling, can't see any signs of it popping up elsewhere just yet..

Wack61

I do find it a bit odd that it doesn't sell for months at 16k at a dealer with consumer rights but somebody expects to sell it at a profit in a private sale.

I can see why driving it isn't bothering him but in a private sale I'd think it's a 13k car