For sale - unique maserati 4200 manual + full gransport look/kit/alloys

Corranga

Great price for a very interesting car. Not one for the connoisseurs, but then with the mileage, it wouldn't be anyway.

Good luck with your sale, I'd be all over it if I didn't buy mine last year!

Chris

rockits

Thanks. Seems my timing is bad after numerous people would have bought it if the moons aligned. Not too bothered as I'll keep it and enjoy it until it sells.

It will be at Llandow if it doesn't sell so no bad thing I guess

zagatoes30

Just passed the details on to a couple of friends who keep looking at Masers, this might tempt them to make the shift

Contigo

Sponsor
Dean you not tempted to stick it in at auction? Barons only charge 5% sellers fee and have had decent success with a QP in their last one (£12.5k). Contact Paul there and have a chat with him.

rockits

Not thought of that to be honest. Thanks Phil.

I have an SM forum member coming down to see it over the next week or so that I have been in contact with for the last month or so.

I'll see how that goes first and maybe auction or EBay after that.

zerocool82

Hi, I'm after my first Maserati as a 3rd car and this looks great. I will search the forum for a bit more info about the car.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

philw696

Welcome aboard.
It's a well know car and I would contact Dean directly.
Plentiful information on here for all first timers as we have all been there :)

rockits

Thanks Phil.

Zerocool82, just drop us a message if you need any details.

There is tons about the car on here if you look around. I would prefer it to go to a forum member & stay in the SM family before popping it on EBay or similar.

It is not far off where I wanted it to be & has had a great deal of time & money spent so far. I just have so much work, many other projects and draws on my time at the moment I won't get time to do much more to her for a while.

It is a cracking looking thing and pretty unique. A GS for 4200 money....win win

Contigo

Sponsor
Zerocool, I've seen it and it is a well sorted car now with full Bill McGrath inspection! Get it bought mate :D

rockits

Hope this means it's staying in the forum, but really! *Two* Newtons?!

C

Looks it may well stay on the forum which is great. Indeed....two Newton's. I'm not sure they will be similar though from what I can see.

Just had another message from a guy I was looking to buy an E39 M5 from that was selling it to buy a Maserati. There was a swap deal + cash on the table but looks like Newton2 has just nipped in there just in time.

We are going to need to differentiate our Newton's it seems....suggestions?