4.2 Granturismo

JJbing

I've got it at that price because of brand new tyres roughly £1k, Kahn alloys can't remember exact price but in 4 figures! (not to everyone's taste) and larini/tubi exhaust set up

iainw

I've got it at that price because of brand new tyres roughly £1k, Kahn alloys can't remember exact price but in 5 figures! (not to everyone's taste) and larini/tubi exhaust set up

I think the alloys are nice- and make it stand out. And increased noise is going to make it more saleable.
Not many on here will pay a premium for extras which is a shame. These cars are stunning- but if they have several points of difference it makes them even more unique
-

JJbing

Exhausts can be hit in miss (age dependant), I actually sold my last car with the promise that I'd take it off as it was offensive to him!

I'm considering taking the parts of and selling separately

Andyk

If you have the original wheels I would probably put back on and sell them separately. Khan wheels have always divided opinion especially on here and I may be wrong but most buyers of these cars like the car looking standard apart from the exhaust upgrade which seems to be the upgrade most want even though Maserati have always made great sounding cars. Good luck with the sale.

StuartW

If you have the original wheels I would probably put back on and sell them separately. Khan wheels have always divided opinion especially on here and I may be wrong but most buyers of these cars like the car looking standard apart from the exhaust upgrade which seems to be the upgrade most want even though Maserati have always made great sounding cars. Good luck with the sale.

Agreed, I would prefer to buy as standard to live with the car as Maserati intended and then go about making any mods if I feel they are appropriate. And when selling, I woild always return to stock unless the buyer insisted otherwise