Llandow overnight stay

rockits

Sorry Andy. Bonkers busy...just trying to catch up on copious emails & messages. My inbox has expanded a smidge!

Yes, room please. Is it just me & Zag?

Andyk

Gents, I have booked a table at the Italian in Chepstow for 8 o'clock if that's ok.

Will meet the two of you in the bar of the hotel at 7:15 if that's ok. We can walk from there as it's not far.

Mark, are you still coming along?

rockits

OK, boss. Thanks.

Got a bit of a blow from the Alfa GT's exhaust all of a sudden. It is the only mechanical thing seemingly not replaced by the previous owner. Might survive to Llandow then might be full Scorpion replacement from headers back. Bit cheaper than a Maser exhaust!

Andyk

Mama Mia's in the centre of Chepstow.....?.....or if you meet us at the Two Rivers hotel we wil be walking down about 07:45 and you can leave your car in the hotel car park. Other than that you can park in the car park that's in the centre of Chepstow..

Just a very cosy gathering this time....Miles, Dean, Mark and me and may well bring Dan my son along as he loves a good steak even at 11 if that's OK. Think he sat by you last time Dean.

MarkMas

Chief pedant
Mama Mia's in the centre of Chepstow, or if you meet us at the Two Rivers hotel we wil be walking down about 07:45 and you can leave your car in the hotel car park.

I have now booked into the hotel, after all, so I will try to spot you (Andy, Dean & Miles, is that right?) in the bar at 7.15, or worst case at the door at 7.45 to stroll down to the restaurant.

Andyk

I'll wear a pink Rose Mark so you can spot me.....Glad you got in. Look forward to seeing you tomorrow.

rockits

Yup I'll meet you in the bar for a pre-dinner pint. Not sure what time I'm going to leave yet but 7.15 latest should be fine. Aiming to get there for 6pm.

Got to get a train in the morning to pick up the SL from PCS in Horndean. Then a bit of work then I'll leave.

conaero

Forum Owner
It's just the 4 of us..so a very cosy gathering.

Ehr, no five of us, gate crashes aloud!

I don't remember going to bed if I am honest, it's like Llandow of old.

Beautiful morning, looking forward to some track action!!!!

image.jpg

Andyk

It was a lovely suprise to see Matt walking up the road.....Said to Liz it was only 4 of us so it would be a quiet evening....Bloody **** Miles you are a bad influence.....Free limon Chello, and God knows what else....Great evening gents. Now the track.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 56

conaero

Forum Owner
Sat in The Rivers waiting for the rest of you reprobates to appear! Stunning morning!

Heads a bit woollie if I am honest.

Ah, Lemon Chello, I did wake up thinking I had drunk the Flash cleaner in the bathroom, that explains it.

7:22 still no sign of anyone.