Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Stelvio review

Quote Originally Posted by Andyk View Post
    No, just don't like the way it looks so doesn't matter how good it is.......From some angles it has the look at the Lavante as well and just still have not warmed to the styling of that either. Saw one of those Bently 4x4's on the road yesterday and that us even worse...Horrid looking car. From a distanc my wife asked if it was Japanese.
    Agreed on the looks - just not my cup of tea. Applies to the class as a whole imho. A Bentayga pulled up outside my favourite deli a while ago. When the laughing & swearing faded the size & ugliness really hit between the eyes. The largely Italian customers then turned their thoughts to the Levante. Not complimentary!

Saw a Stelvio ad on various TV channels last night, CH5 and YourTV are the ones I can remember. It didn't grab me as an advert. I guess its just there to put the name, and the fact that Alfa are making an SUV, in front of people. Was nice to see the Stelvio Pass from the air and snow at the top.
    2015 Ghibli S
    2001 Alfa Romeo Spider Lusso

Previous cars
    Alfa Romeo Giulietta 1.4 MultiAir 170, Mazda RX-8, Alfa Romeo 156 Selespeed, Alfa Romeo 146 Ti, Alfasud SC 1.5, Willys MB (1942)

Quote Originally Posted by MrMickS View Post
    Saw a Stelvio ad on various TV channels last night, CH5 and YourTV are the ones I can remember. It didn't grab me as an advert. I guess its just there to put the name, and the fact that Alfa are making an SUV, in front of people. Was nice to see the Stelvio Pass from the air and snow at the top.
    Ive just seen the same advert. Im suprised they dont show any shots of the interior of the vehicle at all.

It's also a silly name for an SUV.....
    Current car Alfa Romeo Brera 2.4 SV JTDM - Maserless
    Jaguar XE 2.0d R Sport.
    The Maserati
    Past Maserati 3200 GT - Silver with blue leather.
    Past Italian
    Alfa 155 1.8
    Alfa 155 2.0 wide body
    Alfa GTV twin Spark
    Alfa GTV V6
    Alfa 156 Sportswagon selespeed - Pile of poo.
    Alfa GTV V6 - A lovely well sorted car.
    Lancia Delta Intragle 16v
    Other
    BMW M3 CSL - Amazing car.
    BMW E46 M3
    BMW E39 M5
    BMW E30 M3
    Lotus Elise x 5
    Lotus Esprit Turbo
    Lotus Exige x 2
    TVR T350T

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345