Stelvio review

zagatoes30

If you have a dog and children, Estates make much more sense. If you need an 4x4 either for genuine off road use or for towing then get one that can do the job, I have never got soft-roaders that pretend to be a smaller version of the real thing.

Rwc13

If you have any kind of lower back problems the seating position in an SUV is much better than a “normal†car, ie more upright, higher and leg position more vertical. This is advice from a number of eminent surgeons.

They also arguably give a better view of the road ahead.

This is just as true of many softroaders as well as full capability SUVs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

G

Guest 1678

Well a month in and my Stelvio 280bhp Milano Edition is a rather good bit of kit. In summary:

1. Quick and properly so - the acceleration up to motorway legal speeds is very impressive. Seeing nearly 30 mpg with an engine still being run in.
2. TBH - the lower plastics tend to be ignored when you are driving the car. The ergonomics and materials around the driver are pretty good
3. Handles rather well and I can directly compare with the family Q5 that is a barge by comparison.
4. Nothing rattles and given the state of the roads around East Northamptonshire that is a triumph
5. Practical to huge degree and comfortable for distance
6. The Multimedia System should be on Retinol - it has moments of sheer schizophrenia and cannot remember if it is a car system or a hedgehog (loses settings etc)
7. great for munching miles and the ride is nowhere near as firm as the press have you believe
8. But can be a very quick cross country weapon when called upon
9. Wider than you think

Really glad I made the choice and having given up an E63 with shocking service from Mercedes Benz UK would recommend the car. Seriously tempted by the QV version, unless a Giulia SW QV is launched. I have many fingers crossed.

Andyk

If you have any kind of lower back problems the seating position in an SUV is much better than a “normal” car, ie more upright, higher and leg position more vertical. This is advice from a number of eminent surgeons.

They also arguably give a better view of the road ahead.

This is just as true of many softroaders as well as full capability SUVs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fully get the more right seating especially for older customer. My father struggle to get out of a normal car but the Skoda Yeti thing he was lent was so much easier for him.