Potential future owner & question on new GT

Shabs

Hi all,

I am changing out of my 911 turbo to something that can fit kids and love the prospect of owning a GT, likely a MC Stradale. I am sure I will have lots of questions as I go through this process

Interestingly I was just on the phone with a main dealer and was told that a heavily facelifted (front, back and infotainment system) will be revealed at Goodwood this year, to start delivery in September. He took it to mean that this would imply an ultimate delay to the new new GT, but at least the existing GT was back in production. Anybody heard anything like this?

Andyk

That's interesting as Inthough production had stopped...Certainly Stradale production I believe has stopped. Oh and a big warm welcome to the forum.

CatmanV2

I've heard this rumour before, but I'll believe it when someone else sees it :)

Anyway, welcome to the best forum on the planet. :)

C

GeoffCapes

I heard this from Dick Lovetts. Albeit a facelift GT, but not a Strad.
Actually, heard it from Maidstone Motorline as well.

conaero

Forum Owner
Hum, news from that factory seems to change all the time.

We will see but nothing can be ruled out I suppose but I was reliably informed, the GT was dead.

Perhaps its a U turn in an attempt to plug the delay to the next batch GT models.

Contigo

Sponsor
That's the thing, we will be the last to know, rather than give us a dev or test mule car or even a launch/press car to play with, review and get the world out there they will unveil it was the Goodwood moving motor show first. Strange attitude Maserati have!

StuartW

Welcome along Shabs and you can't go far wrong with a Stradale but then I would say that! As for a model launch at Goodwood, as others have said, we may be pleasantly surprised but if I was a betting man ...

Good luck in your search