Mint AC for sale

Contigo

Sponsor
Looks good and priced right, let's hope this is the start of the rise!

:D

http://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C838729

8405409.jpg

Andyk

Who ever bought that AC will surely not lose a penny.

Dicky is right he does have a cracking 3200 for sale.

allandwf

Only the second one I've seen for sale in a year. Hopefully they will be valued akin to European examples, look like they are heading that way.

dickygrace

www.richardgracecars.co.uk
Only the second one I've seen for sale in a year. Hopefully they will be valued akin to European examples, look like they are heading that way.

The only decent manual AC's that have been for sale in the last 5 years have been this one and yours as far as I can remember.

allandwf

This is the one I posted yesterday but didn't someone mention a dubious service history?

No, not quite. I was told by the seller it was No 54, which around 6 or 7 years ago No 54 was reported as damaged, as such on our AC list has 54 as damaged. Possibly the numbers were confused as 52 was certainly damaged. Hopefully just a mistake that we can clear up.

StuartW

Indeed, that would make sense - I have to say this one that sold yesterday did look very nice and an excellent deal. They really do deserve to be priced higher, they are just fantastic and I was very pleased to own one even though it wasn't the best example around

Assetto 52

Difficult to tell,2 and a bit year gestation!
it is all new and shinny ready for the spring.

Attachments

• IMG_6409.jpg
    IMG_6409.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 106

Team GCR

I have visited that garage twice with a friend who was interested in a Ferrari they were selling. First visit they couldn't find the service history then they called my friend and said they had found it so we went back, service 'history' turned out to be a single piece of paper detailing one service which they claim was all it would have needed due to the low mileage. Also car was red with a blue roof (very strange) and they claimed it was originally red when I suggested with the blue roof it was likely to have been originally white, silver or blue, I did an HPI check for my friend and car was originally white. Looking around most of their cars were a bit 'shabby', so based on that experience I would be very wary of any car they are selling.

dem maser

I have visited that garage twice with a friend who was interested in a Ferrari they were selling. First visit they couldn't find the service history then they called my friend and said they had found it so we went back, service 'history' turned out to be a single piece of paper detailing one service which they claim was all it would have needed due to the low mileage. Also car was red with a blue roof (very strange) and they claimed it was originally red when I suggested with the blue roof it was likely to have been originally white, silver or blue, I did an HPI check for my friend and car was originally white. Looking around most of their cars were a bit 'shabby', so based on that experience I would be very wary of any car they are selling.

Thank you for your sharing Robin

Assetto 52

I bought the alfa as a runabout ended up respraying the whole car along with rebuilding and lowering the suspension plus a few other things wax oil etc.
Even so parked next the the AC its like a bus i know when we set the suspension on the AC to factory settings i felt it was still not quite how i wanted so it lost another 15mm plus side looks better to me and noticeable less roll cornering hard.