dave

sospanbach

hello lads Italian car fan all my life mainly alfa, fiat, lancia, now dream car 3200gt wow what a car I know they have a bad reputation but we will see just had loads of work done at autoshield and now is a1, cant wait till weather breaks some what, also have 64 fiat 850, everyday car alfa mito hope to do a few shows I will be at newby hall may I think not to far from where I live regards dave

D Walker

Welcome Dave,
Where do you live, and photographs are absolutely mandatory round here
(When you have chance of course)

Dave

sospanbach

hello dave live in a town called guisborough, yes will post pics soon tar for reply regards dave

D Walker

Haha - I lived in Marske for 20 odd years. Moved to near Thirsk in October.

Ryandoc on here lives in Redcar as well....

And Dave Richardson in Nunthorpe and another member in Boro!!!

sospanbach

small world eh, I have used walkers a lot near you was thinking when service time comes might get them to do it,wife from marske, mate of mine got gransport in marske stunning car, what do you have and ryandoc Maserati wise?

MrMickS

Hi Dave,

Welcome. It'll be good so see pics, and of course yourself at Newby Hall. We'll probably try and meet up at Wetherby services beforehand to drive in together.

Worryingly the last time an RAC van parked near us!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D Walker

small world eh, I have used walkers a lot near you was thinking when service time comes might get them to do it,wife from marske, mate of mine got gransport in marske stunning car, what do you have and ryandoc Maserati wise?

Black Gransport - If so I saw it a couple of times, I had a Med Blu 4200 - Sadly gone, Ryan has a white GTS,
There is a good place at Skippers Lane Industrial Estate that Dave and I have used, name on tip of tongue, tell your mate to get himself on here,
Great bunch of guys, loads of meets, socials and above all advice !!! (Oh and banter )

sospanbach

like it as long as they don't follow eh lol, would join up with you but travelling down with a mate in his slk did the same last year but will see you there makings of a good day, thank you all for the warm welcome

sospanbach

think I know the place on skippers lane tar for that, ye cant beat a bit of banter and advice priceless

philw696

Welcome Dave,
Tim Walker is a nice guy he bought my 456 GTA off me a few years ago before they doubled in value :)

Andyk

A big warm welcome Dave....Sounds like you love your 3200. Look forwArd to hearing about your adventures with her.

redsonnylee

Welcome Dave, 8 years into ownership of my 3200 and still loving it. Look forward to seeing some of your photos.

greeny12

Welcome aboard the good ship 3200GT Dave! I'm just coming up to two years' ownership of mine and I have to say I've learned more about cars and how they work in that time than all my previous 30 years combined!!

As others will say, the secret to happy ownership seems to be preventative medicine. I spend plenty when she goes in for her annual service, much of it preventative, but so far she's behaved perfectly when I've needed her to.

Pics soon please!

RSM Masser

Welcome along to the madness that is Maserati ownership - there is no cure, but you will find the detonation of power in those twin turbo's somewhat appealing!

StuartW

Welcome along Dave and I'm sure you'll have fun with your 3200, a really beauty for sure, looking forward to photos