Gransport bits and 2016 Nav DVD for a Granturismo

G

Guest 1678

Just clearing out the garage and I have the following items for sale. Posting here before going onto Fleabay, in a weeks time.

Rear boot floor cover with hump for spare wheel - unused: cost £120 new. Price £50
Hydraulic pump (acquired from an Alfa Romeo dealer) for the Cambiocorsa gear actuation (includes the relay) - unused: cost £230 new. Price £100
20 OEM Wheel bolts - used. Price £20

Granturismo 2016 full set of OEM Navigation DVDs: cost £320 new. Price £100

I also have a spare wheel and associated tyre from an SL500 that I was going to convert with the correct spacer for my Gransport. Price: £50

I am in darkest Northamptonshire. The DVDs, pump and wheel nuts I can post. The floor cover and wheel will have to be collected unless you are based around one of my runs down the M1/A43 to London or Berkshire.

PM me if there is any interest.

Cheers

Yoghurt!

safrane

Would you be willing to donate the GS hump boot base to the forum as we have two sets of spare tyres for forum members to borrow on road trips but no the adapted boot floor...the forum and Matt would be very greatful...won't we Matt!

Moz1000

Can we possibly work a deal whereby the Sat Nav dvds are purchased then passed around the GT contingent?
Moz

conaero

Forum Owner
Purchased by the forum for the use of its members and the boot floor donated to the cause.

Boot hump floor, CC pump and relay.

Thanks Damo!

montravia

Can we possibly work a deal whereby the Sat Nav dvds are purchased then passed around the GT contingent?
Moz

Was hoping to keep reasonably low profile in doing that as I'd prefer still to be able to walk into local Uncle Dick's with untarnished integrity. But in retrospect, nothing against doing this is there.

Not seeking any gain, just acquiring an asset for those who would appreciate.

G

Guest 1678

All gone and PMs sent to all who asked.

Thanks team and i hope you get good use out of the bits.

I will sort postage and collection tomorrow.

Anybody want a ZX7rr? lol - Garage clear out gaining momentum!

granturismo

would like to take part in the community sharing of DVDs and happy to donate to the costs of purchase if those are being split anyway.

montravia

Just clearing out the garage and I have the following items for sale. Posting here before going onto Fleabay, in a weeks time.

Rear boot floor cover with hump for spare wheel - unused: cost £120 new. Price £50
Hydraulic pump (acquired from an Alfa Romeo dealer) for the Cambiocorsa gear actuation (includes the relay) - unused: cost £230 new. Price £100
20 OEM Wheel bolts - used. Price £20

Granturismo 2016 full set of OEM Navigation DVDs: cost £320 new. Price £100

I also have a spare wheel and associated tyre from an SL500 that I was going to convert with the correct spacer for my Gransport. Price: £50

I am in darkest Northamptonshire. The DVDs, pump and wheel nuts I can post. The floor cover and wheel will have to be collected unless you are based around one of my runs down the M1/A43 to London or Berkshire.

PM me if there is any interest.

Cheers

Yoghurt!

Any news yet, Yoghurt?