Advice for Pensions!!

D Walker

Yep, he text me, wouldn't have seen it myself or looked, he scoures news, London Stock Exchange etc before work.
He was explaining why to keep Hurricane,if not to buy more!!

hoyin

Yep, he text me, wouldn't have seen it myself or looked, he scoures news, London Stock Exchange etc before work.
He was explaining why to keep Hurricane,if not to buy more!!

Dave. Forward those nuggets of info to me as well on WhatsApp!

I am not in Hurricane but am watching. Most recently in VAST from about 1 week ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Contigo

Sponsor
Dave. Forward those nuggets of info to me as well on WhatsApp!

I am not in Hurricane but am watching. Most recently in VAST from about 1 week ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same as me :D It is being played but they are so advanced as a company it's too good to be true!!!!

Contigo

Sponsor
in quest of the next multibagger I have stumbled upon this hidden gem. PHE (Powerhouse Energy). Trials ongoing and looking very positive. PEEL contract to be announced and once this is on everyones radar and hydrogen fuel cell's are out there this will be a real winner. Sub penny stock right now so lots of gains to be had...... Gamechanger?

[video=youtube;-APMqQwWk18]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-APMqQwWk18[/video]

Contigo

Sponsor
PowerHouse Energy Group plc is a holding company. The Company focuses on exploiting and commercially rolling out its newly developed PHE G3-UHt Waste-to-Energy System. The Company's ultra-high temperature gasification reactor converts waste materials, such as non-recyclable plastic, bio-mass and other waste streams into a clean, synthesis gas composed primarily of hydrogen and carbon monoxide. The Company's solutions include waste to energy, power generation and renewable fuels. The Company's technologies enable energy recovery from municipal waste streams that would otherwise be directed to landfills and incinerators or from renewable and alternative fuels, such as biomass, lignite (brown coal), tires and plastics to create syngas for power generation or reformed into liquid fuels for transportation.

Contigo

Sponsor
£50? It might make 10x so worth a punt but was thinking more like trying to bag a million shares in them over the next couple of months.

Contigo

Sponsor
Please do. There's a guy on a page I frequent who owns over 10% of the company (100 million shares)......

CatmanV2

Phil who do you trade with? Two of your recent comments can't be found on my (spur of the moment) platform

C

midlifecrisis

PHE have been lingering around the penny level. I've set an alert to remind me see what they open at.
Norwegian airlines are good to follow too. Nice predictable peaks and troughs. They've dipped recently...

Contigo

Sponsor
Phil who do you trade with? Two of your recent comments can't be found on my (spur of the moment) platform

C

I use Halifax online share dealing and most if not all of my trades are done in a share dealing ISA so are CGT free.

I've used TDWaterhouse in the past and Hargreaves Landsdown. There are lots of free trading platforms out there too but only offer very limited shares to be bought and sold.

Freebies include Trading 212 (up to 10 free per month)

Contigo

Sponsor
PHE have been lingering around the penny level. I've set an alert to remind me see what they open at.
Norwegian airlines are good to follow too. Nice predictable peaks and troughs. They've dipped recently...

PHE are at 0.7p mate. They had a recent placing at 1p so any bought now are at a major discount.

Big news due regarding PEEL Environmental and also a deal with Qatar to provide clean energy for the 2022 World Cup.

A good trading platform that I use is X - O ran by Jarvis.
They charge about £6.00 per trade.
However it is no frills, that is you decide what firm you wish to invest in with no advice and how much you wish to gamble.
Nominee account and ISA account available. Main market, Aim and some foreign markets (USA Canada) too.
Never had any problems in a dozen or so years.
Any tips? - maybe a new Thread
DYOR!!!!