My QP Sport GT For sale

SPX

Thanks again guys , I may have a sale already , the Garsge had a guy walk in & is interested in it already ..

Appreciate the more realistic comments regarding pricing , too ..����
Good luck with the sale, you seem a pragmatic chap so I'm sure your car will find its price sure enough.

Andyk

Thanks again guys , I may have a sale already , the Garsge had a guy walk in & is interested in it already ..

Appreciate the more realistic comments regarding pricing , too ..����

Still think your pricing is spot on my friend. Higher miles or not these days it's about condition and age and your car is great value.

A friend took delivery of a diesel F Pace on the weekend and is over the moon with it. A fine looking car and just looks very sporty against the other 4x4's on the road including the Levante. He was looking the a number of others but it was the styling in and out that grabbed him and his wife. But as said somewhere else you do need the big wheels to make it work.

Wack61

It does look nice with the new pictures. everything is on your side, time of year, condition and history so hopefully you'll find a buyer

Andyk

It certainly looks in amazing condition. I get there are some out there with lower miles that are no way in as good condition as this one. Has the interior got a different colour stitching or is it black Gixerboy.

mattjevans

I've recently switched focus from 4200 to QP, I like the looks better and actually proper 4 seats would probably be better for me. Sadly I am 4.3 weeks away from being in funds. But if it's still around I'll be in touch, looks lovely

CatmanV2

I've recently switched focus from 4200 to QP, I like the looks better and actually proper 4 seats would probably be better for me. Sadly I am 4.3 weeks away from being in funds. But if it's still around I'll be in touch, looks lovely

4.3 weeks? 4 weeks, 2 days and 2.4 hours? That's a **** of an accurate countdown!

C

mattjevans

4.3 weeks? 4 weeks, 2 days and 2.4 hours? That's a **** of an accurate countdown!

C

I was rounding a bit... But yes, I know pretty much precisely when the funds are arriving that are paying for my intended purchase - with the rest no doubt going on miscellaneous and apparently never-ending equestrian expenditure for the rest of the family.

To anyone who has young children, as they get older please note that the correct answer to "Daddy I want a pony" is "And I want a McLaren so I guess we're both going to be unhappy". Sadly, I missed my chance.

Navcorr

Shoot the pony & mince it = sausages for a year.
Put the kids up for adoption.
Buy the McLaren.
Really don't see what the problem is here ;)

hoyin

I was rounding a bit... But yes, I know pretty much precisely when the funds are arriving that are paying for my intended purchase - with the rest no doubt going on miscellaneous and apparently never-ending equestrian expenditure for the rest of the family.

To anyone who has young children, as they get older please note that the correct answer to "Daddy I want a pony" is "And I want a McLaren so I guess we're both going to be unhappy". Sadly, I missed my chance.

But I thought a pony had advantages. It delayed the on set of interest in boys.

So surely that has advantages?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mattjevans

But I thought a pony had advantages. It delayed the on set of interest in boys.

So surely that has advantages?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is true I believe, though my oldest (with a pony that cost in the vicinity of an E46 M3) is a boy. So cold comfort.

I shouldn't have looked but I now feel much much worse having worked out that I could actually lease TWO McLaren's for the amount I spend on horses each month.

MAF260

...To anyone who has young children, as they get older please note that the correct answer to "Daddy I want a pony" is "And I want a McLaren so I guess we're both going to be unhappy". Sadly, I missed my chance.

My daughter was more crafty - she asked for a riding lesson on her 7th birthday. She's 16 in 3 weeks and on her 3rd horse. The gift that keeps on giving!

MAF260

3rd horse? Jeez. They sound unreliable. Do they malfunction often?

She's had the temerity to grow and therefore require increasingly larger steeds. Could be worse - somebody I know has had to do the same thing, but the daughter refused to pass on the old ponies. Now paying for 3 and only using 1!

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
One that hasn't been ridden for 30 years?

C

Yes, exactly. Probably the once-cherished weekend plaything of a recently deceased chap who'd forgotten all about it in his advanced years, discovered by the estate valuation people in a remote barn.