QP - seems good value!

Wack61

Only when people keep them for a short period. The last new car I had was kept for 23 years and our new Mini is 14 years and still less than 50k on the clock...but yes I know we are an exception.

You must be a distant relative of my late father , he made two volvo's and a subaru last from 1978 - 2013 when he hung up his licence

I've had more cars that that in 3 months from time to time , I got a phone call from Mrs wack once because she lost the car in tescos car park and couldn't remember what it was

Andyk

That does seem a decent car for the money....Don't think I'll ever get used to that ugly grill though on the 4.7 S....If it was mine I would get that off steaight away and put the GTS one on.

rockits

Nice. Do they do the same as the GT with a GTS being a GT S so this QP is a GTS? Or is this only an S so not quite a GTS? Very confusing.

dickygrace

www.richardgracecars.co.uk
The S is a 4.7 which is probably as close spec-wise to the exec GT from the previous line. It has 19’s as standard, a convex grille, no paddles. The Sport GTS is lower, 20’s, quicker gear change, louder exhaust (a la MC Shift), concave grille. There’s a big difference between the two models, I’d say about as big as the difference between the 4.2’s like yours and the 4.7. The Sport GTS is easily the best model, and they’re still £35k and up. The 4.7 S can be had for £25k and up. If a good one could be found at that price they’re a lot of car for the money.

rockits

Yup, mine doesn't have them but some do. It was as Dicky says an option. They can be retro fitted quite easily as well. I was going to find a decent used set and do it but I don't find I yearn for them or miss them. As mine is a full torque converter ZF Auto Intend to drive it in full auto mine all the time. Don't think I'll bother. Too many other higher priority projects to deal with first.