Maserati granturismo 4.7 s mc shift

D Walker

Well you know it won't be anywhere as sorted as Stuart's car so really you want it for £30k and expect to "invest" a bit in it. Wheels sorting for a start!!

Contigo

Sponsor
Well you know it won't be anywhere as sorted as Stuart's car so really you want it for £30k and expect to "invest" a bit in it. Wheels sorting for a start!!

I think Stuart's car was a one off at the time and the dealer sold it for way more than this is on.

JohnC

I've seen that one has been up for a while - quite a distinctive "main" picture with the doors open like that.

Not keen on the wheel colour but I like the bodywork colour of it.

iainw

I've seen that one has been up for a while - quite a distinctive "main" picture with the doors open like that.

Not keen on the wheel colour but I like the bodywork colour of it.

200 to change the wheels. Pocket Change.
Agree with others though... May have a few hidden bills. It does't stand out in any way - but the miles aren't horrific.

Quite like Pete Tong Connection though :D

CatmanV2

Agree with others though... May have a few hidden bills. It does't stand out in any way - but the miles aren't horrific.

Need to change all the badges as well....

C

namaste

Pretty sure I read in a previous advert whilst looking to buy that the gold can peel off so assume its plastidip. It was on around £37k when I was looking about, but the milleage was too high for me, plus I didn't really want a MC.

iainw

Need to change all the badges as well....

C

agreed.. just noticed the back :/ Simply awful.

Not a deal breaker though. Lots on eBay isn't there?
for a 50k mile car... sub 35 is pretty good for a GTS even a private sale.
Is it my imagination or have prices got a bit stronger the past couple of months on the majority?

JohnC

I didn't notice the gold badges - too busy taking offence at the wheels! Reminds me of some Lexus LSs/GSs in the 90s.

It does seem quite good value though assuming it doesn't need anything heavy.

At least if it all goes wrong - you were warned in a way!

iainw

I didn't notice the gold badges - too busy taking offence at the wheels! Reminds me of some Lexus LSs/GSs in the 90s.

It does seem quite good value though assuming it doesn't need anything heavy.

At least if it all goes wrong - you were warned in a way!

For sure. Who ever buys it had better hope it doesnt go 'pete tong' :jptongue:

StuartW

I think Stuart's car was a one off at the time and the dealer sold it for way more than this is on.

Yes, I hope mine was a one off and I only sold it for what I did as I got what I think what as excellent deal on my Stradale and I needed to get more than the crazy low £28,500 I was offered as a part ex!!!

iainw

Yes, I hope mine was a one off and I only sold it for what I did as I got what I think what as excellent deal on my Stradale and I needed to get more than the crazy low £28,500 I was offered as a part ex!!!

Crazy to offer that low when you are purchasing on a 70k+ Car. Do they simply not want to buy them in?

However it can work in your favour - In an early moment of madness I was considering a 997 Turbo Cab, and the trade in offer of 35 got me so angry I quickly gave up on the idea of a change

StuartW

It's because they had very little margin on the Stradale as the price I got it for was low and they had a good few thousand to spend on it in preparation so it all worked out fine for me in the end

iainw

It's because they had very little margin on the Stradale as the price I got it for was low and they had a good few thousand to spend on it in preparation so it all worked out fine for me in the end

Certainly did. Amazing car and provenance. Would love to see it in the flesh someday.
You not tempted by Llandow?

StuartW

Certainly did. Amazing car and provenance. Would love to see it in the flesh someday.
You not tempted by Llandow?

It's a bit of a hike for me unfortunately (4+ hours) but it does look an excellent day. I'll be at Brooklands again though for sure, are you coming along Iain?