Greetings from OZ

tappets

Greetings to all from Australia! Just a quick intro to say G,day.

I own 2 Maserati's a nice old 89 Biturbo Spyder in Nero & 01 3200GT A/C in Grigio Touring......both are a blast to drive and very rare down here. Pretty handy with the tools so maintain them myself in my "Man shed" with some help from my friendly expert David Askew.

Iv'e used forums in the past and found them to be a great source of info from like minded folk who enjoy driving (and living with) a Maserati.

I reckon a Maserati is like a good women.............if you look after her she will look after you :shy1::luvit:

Looking forward to chatting etc

Cheers,

Tappets
(Terry)

Needamaser

Welcome Terry.
Clearly you like living dangerously with a Biturbo and a 3200!
Nice to see photos of your cars when you can.

BL330

G'day Mate,
Welcome to the SM Clan. Where are you in Oz?
Our biggest contingent on here is Melbourne based, but there are others all over the place.
Many come to Canberra for this event - AutoItalia, this year Sunday 2nd April
Here's the link http://www.autoitaliacanberra.com/
Also it would be great to see photos of both your cars.

VMSRTI

Greetings to all from Australia! Just a quick intro to say G,day.

I own 2 Maserati's a nice old 89 Biturbo Spyder in Nero & 01 3200GT A/C in Grigio Touring......both are a blast to drive and very rare down here. Pretty handy with the tools so maintain them myself in my "Man shed" with some help from my friendly expert David Askew.

Iv'e used forums in the past and found them to be a great source of info from like minded folk who enjoy driving (and living with) a Maserati.

I reckon a Maserati is like a good women.............if you look after her she will look after you :shy1::luvit:

Looking forward to chatting etc

Cheers,

Tappets
(Terry)

Welcome Terry,
I am Melbourne based as are a few others on here

tappets

Thanks to all for warm welcome. Already have some fine info. Will post some pics soon guys :luvit:

tappets

Oh and I'm located NE Victoria on Murray River near Rutherglen (Wine region.......a real downer!) 30min from Wangaratta :picnic: