I fear some of you here may cry come Friday

davy83

looks great, on my list of things to do this week. got to be better than Corination st. or really anything else on TV!!! :)

highlander

Ah finally I have been looking forward to this one

Really? They hate Maserati and take every opportunity to slag them off........this episode will be no more than "buy three really cheap bi turbos, show how they breakdown a lot, get some laughs"
I will watch it, but not looking forward to more of the perpetuating the bar talk re masers.........

Andyk

looks great, on my list of things to do this week. got to be better than Corination st. or really anything else on TV!!! :)

Nah, not better than anything with Emilia Fox in....❤️❤️❤️❤️. Would much rather look at her for an hour than those three oldies

Ewan

Definitely worth a watch. I have it on good authority that the outcome is not what we fear.

Anyway, it would hardly be new news if something broke. Every car breaks on Top Gear challenges. And the bi-turbo is rightly famed for its dubious build quality. But they are fun to drive and I'm confident that will come across.

GeoffCapes

As I put on Facebook, the red one is one I was trying to track down. It was up for just short of 8k last year. Sold for just over 7k. Didn't have the readies at the time.
It had mint bodywork, wax oiled underneath, low mileage, lots of work done and alloys worth 3k.
Now it'll be wrecked. :(

Contigo

Sponsor
Three Biturbo era Maseratis taken on a used car challenge to Honfleur by men with no mechanical sympathy, what could possibly go wrong? :D

Corranga

Will probably watch this episode, but gave up on the Grand Tour after 2 episodes of the same old ****.

Interestingly enough, I watched the whole Chris Evans Top Gear season, including all of the Extra Gear stuff... ;)

RSM Masser

Nah, not better than anything with Emilia Fox in....❤️❤️❤️❤️. Would much rather look at her for an hour than those three oldies ��

Far too skinny and bony, no ar4e, no ti ts and spends time with dead people
Not my cup of tea

Fat Arnie

Three Biturbo era Maseratis taken on a used car challenge to Honfleur by men with no mechanical sympathy, what could possibly go wrong? :D

Ooh Honfleur. I wonder how fast they went over the bridge? Drag racing out of the toll booth there on the way to LM used to be so much fun!

Looking forward to this. I have a sneaky feeling that despite things breaking and falling off (as they would with any car in the hands of these monkeys) they will grudgingly fall in love with their 80s biturbo Masers ;)

MrMickS

I'm looking forward to it too. I desperately need a house with a garden/yard/drive/garage so that I can try and pick up a Bi-Turbo. I know it'll be a money pit but I've always liked them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doohickey

Velociraptor
On the basis the ship has a 'target' on it, I suspect it might be the same for all of them :(