MC Victory Seats

Fives

Hi everyone !

I am a Maserati 3200GT owner and I would like to purchase the MC Victory front seats. For two reasons:
-they are incredible and much more suitable for a GT than the pullman original one.
-I am 1m89 (6'2") and I swear to you those original seats make me feel like driving a Motorhome while embedding my head in the ceiling.

I did recently some breakthroughs about these amazing seats and I found they were actually made by Sparco.
In fact, they were mounted in the Maserati MC12, the Ferrari Enzo, the Maserati Gransport MC Victory and more recently in the Maserati Granturismo MC Stradale.

Does anyone have an idea, if it would be possible to get this bucket seat structure directly by Sparco ? I do not care about the Maserati logo. It is not a drama. Just the same frame with a blue color leather...

Otherwise, does someone know where one can buy these seats ?
Also, if you got an idea of the price of the MC Stradale front seats, it would be relevant too. The structure of the seats seems to be exactly the same.
And last but not least, it has to be know my 3200GT gets the same blu navy interior as the MC Victory.

Thank you for you reply !
Have a good evening
Fred.

Maserati MC12
Maserati-MC12-for-sale-2016-6.jpg

Ferrari Enzo
ferrari-enzo-seats-interior.jpg

Maserati Gransport MC Victory
5.jpg

Maserati Granturismo MC Stradale
Maserati-GranTurismo-MC-Stradale-front-seats.jpg

Attachments

• Maserati-MC12-for-sale-2016-6.jpg
    Maserati-MC12-for-sale-2016-6.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 197

Fives

Hi !
Thank you for your answers !

look at some Recaro
urquattrogus, you're right, someone already advised me the Sportsters SC. It is actually the best alternative, but need to be ordered as custome-made to get the good color. That won't be chead too. :D

From memory the originals are about £14k. Check Eurospares website.
Ewan, I already did a quote inquiry by Eurospares. The price for one seat is £7630.00, excluding taxes (as it was not mentioned)

That's why I'm trying to get them directly by Sparco... ^^

Panicracing

What about GS seats. I'm 6ft and struggle in a 3200 or 4200, but my GS is fine as you sit lower. I'd still like to get the seats lower if I could.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Fives

Nearest is the Sparco Milano, lovely seat.
Not bad you're right. Thank you for your suggestion mjheathcote.
But, if I had to choose an alternative part, I'd rather buy the Recaro Sportster CS
sportster_cs_frt_lg.jpg

Or the Sparco SPX
SPX-alcant-GR-01.jpg

What about GS seats.
Panicracing, because I don't like them too much. ^^ And, as you said, "I'd still like to get the seat lower". I assume the GS seats are not that low...
Also they are already expensive for "standard" seats.

Fives

Do they come in green? :D

By my side, I would say: do they come in blue navy ?! :D
I assume green, like blue, are not proposed as standard colours. But I heard one can order special inquiries for the color. Also, I found some Sportster CS were made in carbon fiber as a limited edition for about 3500€ per seat. But I do not know if we can still purchase one.

Recaro Sportster CS is about 1000-1500 € the seat, unless I'm mistaken.
Sparco SPX (which has a carbon structure) costs 3050€ per seat. And blue is purchasable. ^^

Here is a picture of the Recaro Sportster CS with carbon back.
202632d1183059699-993-sport-seat-upgrade-opinion-tun_innov_07.jpg

miket

What about buying item No 162355842519 off Ebay and get them re-trimmed in the colour if your choice?

Fives

What about buying item No 162355842519 off Ebay and get them re-trimmed in the colour if your choice?
miket, could you please send me the URL of the part ?
I looked for "162355842519" on ebay.com
Wait a second. I found them. Excellent ! Thank you for your suggestion miket ! :)

Fives

Conaero thank you. Finally I found them

I like the look of the Sparco SPX, new seat to market I see
mjheathcote, so do I. But I prefer the shape of the upper part of the Recaro Sportster CS. It matches better the style of the MC Victory seats. :)

Oh please, no.
highlander, it's not that disgusting you know. ^^ One only need to change the covering of the seat by one that matches your car... In any case, the body frame of the seats is exactly the one of a Sportster CS.. Which is the nearest of the MC Victory seats.

Andyk

By my side, I would say: do they come in blue navy ?! :D
I assume green, like blue, are not proposed as standard colours. But I heard one can order special inquiries for the color. Also, I found some Sportster CS were made in carbon fiber as a limited edition for about 3500€ per seat. But I do not know if we can still purchase one.

Recaro Sportster CS is about 1000-1500 € the seat, unless I'm mistaken.
Sparco SPX (which has a carbon structure) costs 3050€ per seat. And blue is purchasable. ^^

Here is a picture of the Recaro Sportster CS with carbon back.
202632d1183059699-993-sport-seat-upgrade-opinion-tun_innov_07.jpg

Now that's a lovely seat.

mjheathcote

Centenary Club
mjheathcote, so do I. But I prefer the shape of the upper part of the Recaro Sportster CS. It matches better the style of the MC Victory seats. :)

The problem with the Recaro seat, and I love Recaro seats too (I have a pair of Recaro's in my 70's Stag with rear seat retrimmed to match), is that particular style is used in a lot of cars. Even Land Rovers FFS!

The Sparco is that little bit different and less common!