Maserati 4200 up for sale SOON - 2004, Grigio Nuvolari with black/tan, xenons etc.

CatmanV2

Wack61 of this parish. If you're looking for a slightly less spendy 4200 with excellent forum visible history over years, you can't go wrong. It was my car for 3 years.

C

mattjevans

Thanks. the thread he started now says sold though.
Nuvola has one that I think might be worth a look if its still there in a few weeks. I gather Nuvola is well regarded.
I'd prefer the black one at Surrey Hills Cars but the dealership has a shocking reputation.

leeq61

Nuvola has one that I think might be worth a look if its still there in a few weeks. I gather Nuvola is well regarded.
I'd prefer the black one at Surrey Hills Cars but the dealership has a shocking reputation.

Nuvola IMO is a great place to buy a used Maserati. I purchased my Gransport from Nareman @ Nuvola and couldn't have been more happy with the car or the service. He usually offers a 12 month warranty will all his cars too.

Ewan

When I was emailing Darren (Wack61) earlier this week he still had his 4200. It's not currently advertised, but is for sale. I think he's waiting for the sun to come out before re-advertising. But if you're looking for well cared for but relatively inexpensive 4200, definitely give him a try.

Wack61

It was sold late last year but between us agreeing a price and collection the ignition switch started playing up so he backed out , then somebody else wanted it but had to buy a new van instead , I was very interested in a QP that has now sold so I think I'm going to sort the issues out then make a decision

It's been under an ugly cover for a couple of months , I took it off last Sunday because this guy was coming over and though oo that's nice
I was actually glad when he said he wasn't coming

Andyk

Always worth a look as Nuvolas car will be a lovely example I would imagine but you will pay top money as it will be top of the price range but you should get piece of mind.

Is the car in the original thread sold them ?