Maserati 4200 up for sale SOON - 2004, Grigio Nuvolari with black/tan, xenons etc.

Catalan3200

My 4200 will be going soon (sigh) as I've just not been able to use her as much as I'd like. She's nicely specced with skyhook, xenons, electric seats, leather headlining etc etc. The wheels were refurbed in Gunmetal by the previous owner with yellow calipers fitted so looks a bit more purposeful than some.

I bought her from Dicky Grace in 2013 after he'd had her thoroughly checked out by Autoshield and prepped as only Dicky does with new clutch etc. Since then I have covered a measly 9000 miles. Just had a new MOT (replaced lower wishbone), serviced by H.R.Owen in December. She's covered 62k now.

She's having a little dent removed from the front valance and a new grille fitted where some oik reversed his tow bar into her (very minor but needs doing) and then a full detail by Perfectionvalet and wheel refurbishment.

I've just refitted standard backboxes after removing the Autoshield straight through "silencers". I also had the group buy discs fitted so they are brand spanking new.

Pics are from when I picked her up from Dicky's. I'll post new ones once she's been detailed.

Not decided on a price yet but they seem to be hardening so hoping for a nice surprise.

Should anyone be interested, let me know.

image-2.jpgView attachment 40911

Last edited:

Andyk

She is a lovely car......seen her in the flesh at Brunty....hope she sells quickly for you buddy.

mattjevans

Not sure what your timetable is but I'll be looking at the end of March. By which I mean I am "just browsing" now but will be actually in a position to be buying then.

Vampyrebat

I must say you gents have good taste when it comes to the colour choice of your cars............Don't as me why I felt compelled to say that!!!!!!.......Best of luck!!

mattjevans

Could you point me to said article please. It would assist the case with my wife (to be honest, resistance levels aren't high but every little bit helps).

rockits

I've got one just like that! Although is that Alfieri as opposed to Nuvolari?

Looks like Nuvolari to me....lovely colour

Not sure I'm 100% sold on the giallo callipers though. Doesn't quite work for me and think the red is better but personal taste. Wheels are a smidge dark for me as well but looks like a lovely example and good colour combo with the interior. Mark....take note

GeoffCapes

Looks like Nuvolari to me....lovely colour

Not sure I'm 100% sold on the giallo callipers though. Doesn't quite work for me and think the red is better but personal taste. Wheels are a smidge dark for me as well but looks like a lovely example and good colour combo with the interior. Mark....take note
With you on the calipers and alloys though.

rockits

I'm only pulling your leg! I don't mind your leather interior colour at all. I hadn't noticed the carpet colour last time I looked at your car so I'm hoping it photographs badly as it didn't look good in that pic the other day. I don't like mushy peas

rockits

I think giallo calipers on black and blue is fine...and of course yellow! Got to be red on Nuvolari for me.

Andyk

Wheels, calliper so the whole car is a gem and well worth a look if in the market. I've seen it and it's lovely and well cared for.....there are plenty for sale out there that probably aren't at the bottom price range.