Auto Italia, Brooklands 2017

rockits

I bought mine weeks ago but don't think they send them physically even then any more. All electronic so buy and print off or show email on your phone will be enough. Saves you 3 quid to buy a coffee with

FIFTY

Good to see everyone today and apologies to those that we missed... Although we saw your Bella Maserati. I was flagging massively at around 1pm so we headed back. Had a great day at Brooklands some very nice examples as usual... three panteras but no F50 or Paganis that I spotted perhaps one turned up later.

This year seemed a bit more chaotic compared to last when we turned up at the same time time and they had not caused grid lock for over a mile leading up to the venue.

I'll spare you the photos but I loved the broad mix of Maserati models on this line up

20170429_094820.jpg

I will upload the rest on my Instagram #Fernando_Is_Faster_Than_You

MrMickS

Good day. All that standing around I feel shattered now.

Lots of Maserati and a couple of firsts for me. The first Shamal, then we found another, and the first Mistral Spyder.

098abd3aa9c52847ba9de90db1741fa1.jpg

Also some in need of a lot of TLC.

d2dc6d0a482cba46a17aee6212507dcb.jpg

More photos will probably appear on Flickr once I've sorted through them tomorrow.

conaero

Forum Owner
Really, really enjoyed today. Nice to see everyone, Nik, Stuart Lincs, Muppet and a few new faces too, Marwood.

StuartW

Top day out, good to meet a few of you and Matt - we only ever seem to meet through the window of your car. We must chat longer next time!

Whose was the Nero 66 plate Stradale there today, anyone on here?

Phil, enjoy the pipes and see you all again soon.

Ebenezer

Bit deaf following Contigo into the Parade laps! Whose was the QP Sport GT? Lovely vintage QP too. Thanks to Mav for coming back to look for me. Great to see familiar and new faces (and their cars too). Fantastic day!

Eb

zagatoes30

Some of the Maserati track action I caught

IMG_7759.jpg

IMG_7760.jpg

IMG_7761.jpg

IMG_7762.jpg

IMG_7763.jpg

IMG_7764.jpg

IMG_7765.jpg

IMG_7766.jpg

IMG_7767.jpg

IMG_7768.jpg

IMG_7769.jpg

IMG_7770.jpg

IMG_7771.jpg

I have loads more that need sorting and hi res images if anyone want some

Contigo

Sponsor
Have I started a trend? Not one GTS with a front plate :D

Great day although had to hand hold my wife who got rather tipsy! Sorry folks !!!!