Auto Italia, Brooklands 2017

MarkMas

Chief pedant
Do we (SportsMaserati) usually get ourselves organised for this, or just show up?

conaero

Forum Owner
Do we (SportsMaserati) usually get ourselves organised for this, or just show up?

We do indeed. We will be there next year sporting our new liveried double SM gazebo.

We are going to get a bit more organised for events this year.

conaero

Forum Owner
Once again Matt if I can help in any way give us a shout

Will do. I have to find a couple of grand for the gazebo and would actually like two, one for Nothern meets and one for Southern.

I have been toying with ideas of accepting donations in exchange for your name being printed on the gazebo. 10 donations at £100 (or 20 @£50) and I'll stump up the rest out the coffers.

JonW

I've pencilled this into my diary as well - Brooklands is not that far from me, and will be nice to meet some of you...

Contigo

Sponsor
Will do. I have to find a couple of grand for the gazebo and would actually like two, one for Nothern meets and one for Southern.

I have been toying with ideas of accepting donations in exchange for your name being printed on the gazebo. 10 donations at £100 (or 20 @£50) and I'll stump up the rest out the coffers.

The man we used for the flag is waiting for you to call him he does the Gazebo's for Audi etc....

JonW

Can I ask some newbie questions?

What is the parade lap? Does it require a particularly special car?