Biamf 2017

Andyk

Father in laws 70 birthday party that day so may not make it this year. Suppose could pop over early in the morning for an hour.

philw696

Being around you Andy does he not like the car scene or be tempted by a nice lunch in the City ? :)

SteveM

Unfortunately I will be missing this years event for the first time in five years - my daughter has arranged a suprise "late" birthday present which involves being in London for the weekend. Have fun everyone - good to see Rich will be there representing the 3200's

BennyD

Sea Urchin Pate
Ok mate, I looked but couldn't find one so feel free to delete the new thread. Do some moderating sh!t! :D

Andyk

Being around you Andy does he not like the car scene or be tempted by a nice lunch in the City ? :)

He used to be head of vehicle recall for Vosa so had his fare share of car contact Phil....but no as we have a party for him starting midday.

Potenza3200

We'll have to wait and see if i make it first :jptongue:

Unfortunately I will be missing this years event for the first time in five years - my daughter has arranged a suprise "late" birthday present which involves being in London for the weekend. Have fun everyone - good to see Rich will be there representing the 3200's

safrane

All. Please note the M32 now has average speed cameras and a 40mph limit as you enter the city...don't get too exuberant on the way there and back.

There is also a new road system in the centre where the Neptune statue is...so no more forum photos there I'm afraid.

lisknik

All. Please note the M32 now has average speed cameras and a 40mph limit as you enter the city...don't get too exuberant on the way there and back.

There is also a new road system in the centre where the Neptune statue is...so no more forum photos there I'm afraid.

Been into Bristol twice in two weeks, 40 mph is optimistic at the moment!! :rofl5:

Contigo

Sponsor
Ok mate, I looked but couldn't find one so feel free to delete the new thread. Do some moderating sh!t! :D

More to the point, are you coming down? There is a "rev off" at 11am and 2pm so if that won't entice you then what wil? :D

Alfaspecial

Well it's next Saturday, folks. Does anyone know which roads in the city centre where 'we' (Alfa Romeos / Maseratis) are going to be located?
I think Ferrari, as the featured marque, are in Corn Street. Last year both Alfa / Masers were in Small Street but who knows.....

Contigo

Sponsor
Hi David

We normally get some post this week as per the approval email letter.

"In the third weekend of April we will send out your entrant’s information pack with entry permit by post. In the meantime, you need take no further action as your entry is assured."

Last year was not a great location in Small street imo, much prefer Corn street.

Alfaspecial

Just received my pass. BLUE section (Small Street again I'm afraid, Phil: might be different for you Masers of course.....)
Still, heres hoping for some decent weather.
See you Saturday, folks.

steelman

As expected I'm blue too! Looking forward to it now.... and weather is looking promising!

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

safrane

Small street does benefit from being less conjested although its in the shade for most of the day and is a little chilly.