4200 now 'worth' £45k

safrane

Yes...been up for a little while and discussed...think it may need to wait a while until the right buyer comes along.

Gp79

Loads of pointless waffle but good luck to him if he can get close to 45k

BennyD

Sea Urchin Pate
I'm sorry, but the guy is a d!ck. 45K for a manual? Bollocxs. I'm not trying to downgrade the price but, as much as I like 4200s, it's not worth that. 30-35k ok but not for that. Anyhoooo, merry Boxing Day to you all.

MAF260

Sure it's an ambitious asking price, but shouldn't an ad for a 4200 look exactly like this? They're still hideously undervalued compared to lots of their contemporaries.

Put in perspective, £45k is the lower end of Ferrari Mondial money and we all know what a hopeless piece of cr@p that is!!

BennyD

Sea Urchin Pate
Whilst, unusually, I agree with you, the dancing donkey is a ferrafartri. Who can work out what w4nkers are at play? I've put my 4200 up against Ferraris various and, so far, I've never been found wanting. I've had a Ferrari 458 spyder telling me to f*ck off because he couldn't leave me, and I wouldn't swap mine for anything else from Marinello. Stick with it guys and you won't be disappointed.

MAF260

Lots of people want you to f*ck off. It has nothing to do with their car or yours - it's because you're a monumental bell end!

BennyD

Sea Urchin Pate
For once, I agree with you, you c**t. However, please do f*ck off because you too are a monumental d!ck. Btw, you are paying for the curry, you w4nking f*ckpig.