Lovely looking GT S Auto In Blu Mediterrano

DaveT

Agreed.

Had the auto before and if I ever get back into a GT it will be the MC Shift.

Lovely car though.

JonW

D Walker

Don't think the box would bother me,
Is the scarring on the front disc normal??

Stop advertising it and keep it quiet !!!!!

DaveT

The auto box on the 4.7 is complete trash and I would not touch it. :frusty6:

Ha Bob. We both know the auto box is great!

My comment about any future GT being MC Shift not Auto is purely down to my driving requirements now.

When I had the Auto it was great but my driving pattern has changed since then.

D Walker

Not sure - someone may have, 86 pages of cars sold and some decent testimonials on web site - yep I have checked too!!!

bigbob

Ha Bob. We both know the auto box is great!

My comment about any future GT being MC Shift not Auto is purely down to my driving requirements now.

When I had the Auto it was great but my driving pattern has changed since then.

Both are great, depends on use - just a bit of seasonal banter. Both gearboxes no longer in production unless the ZF auto 6 speeder is still used somewhere (?).

BuckRog64

This is exactly the colour combo I'd like my GTS to be in. Were there different colour charts for Auto and MC-Shift as the former often appear in the classifieds in blue with cream or beige but the latter generally seem to be black or white with black trim. Grey appears very popular for both models.

Thinking this one might be priced a bit bullishly as the ad doesn't mention the almost "essential" options of comfort pack and bose. I'd want front parking sensors as well to help me keep that gorgeous snout out of trouble.

iainw

This is exactly the colour combo I'd like my GTS to be in. Were there different colour charts for Auto and MC-Shift as the former often appear in the classifieds in blue with cream or beige but the latter generally seem to be black or white with black trim. Grey appears very popular for both models.

Thinking this one might be priced a bit bullishly as the ad doesn't mention the almost "essential" options of comfort pack and bose. I'd want front parking sensors as well to help me keep that gorgeous snout out of trouble.

These dealers always seem to have 'full' prices, probably due to where they are, their fancy website and cars they deal in.
I think the colours choices reflects the taste of the buyers - there is certainly a different age / taste demographic for Autos vs MC Shift.
The Auto should surely be Metallic Blue with Light Interior and the MC Shift Black with Carbon Everywhere...

JohnC

Thinking this one might be priced a bit bullishly as the ad doesn't mention the almost "essential" options of comfort pack

From the front seat pictures - it does appear to have them. I think the standard seats have horizontal "lines" on the seats although happy to be corrected.

I would have been interested in that one but as said - it's too rich for that age and mileage.

bigbob

Even though the seat structure is the same, GTS and GTS Auto have different seat patterns and, with the latter, the pattern changed for the last MY (2012).