Lovely looking GT S Auto In Blu Mediterrano

Contigo

Sponsor
From the front seat pictures - it does appear to have them. I think the standard seats have horizontal "lines" on the seats although happy to be corrected.

I would have been interested in that one but as said - it's too rich for that age and mileage.

Too rich? Surely that age and mileage is spot on?

Contigo

Sponsor
This is exactly the colour combo I'd like my GTS to be in. Were there different colour charts for Auto and MC-Shift as the former often appear in the classifieds in blue with cream or beige but the latter generally seem to be black or white with black trim. Grey appears very popular for both models.

Thinking this one might be priced a bit bullishly as the ad doesn't mention the almost "essential" options of comfort pack and bose. I'd want front parking sensors as well to help me keep that gorgeous snout out of trouble.

The car doesn't have heated seats or memory function so no comfort pack. Mine doesn't have it and I really don't miss them as the car warms up so quickly and I only ever use it myself. I agree on the front sensors as the nose is very big.

JohnC

Even though the seat structure is the same, GTS and GTS Auto have different seat patterns and, with the latter, the pattern changed for the last MY (2012).

Ah nice one. So the key thing is to look for memory/heating buttons?

Too rich? Surely that age and mileage is spot on?

Not from what I've seen recently but it's a subjective issue anyway. I wish them luck with it!

bigbob

Yep, mind I could not see the part of the seat with the button or not on the photos.

Vertical stripes were 2010 & 11 MY and wavey horizontal for 12 MY.

Contigo

Sponsor
Ah nice one. So the key thing is to look for memory/heating buttons?

Not from what I've seen recently but it's a subjective issue anyway. I wish them luck with it!

Having bought one this year I know prices pretty well. A 2010 car with 25k miles on at £42k is cheap despite it not being an MC Shift.

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
It's a lovely car and my mind amazing value. I've said it before and I'll say it again: what car at any price can do what these cars can do with as much style, theatre and charisma?

Andyk

It is but it's Nettuno rather than Oceano Blu which is less luscious. Also most people would want a light interior with Blu rather than black.

Think that is why it's sticking around. I think if the interior was cream/beige it may have sold already. It's been dropping in price slowly over the months and does like good value at £38.5k. This is thev2nd time they have sold it I believe. Took a while last time as well. The pictures don't help as in the right light and polished and waxed the blue is really lovely.

GeoffCapes

Having seen it in the flesh, I think it's gorgeous.

Nettuno never looks that great in photographs imho.

rockits

Both my manual 4200/GS & QP are Blu Nettuno & it is a very nice colour in the flesh. I would have no issue in having Nettuno again.

Echoing others though that it needs a mid to light coloured interior though. Either cream or beige, grey although I'm not a total fan of grey interiors on a Maser.

bigbob

Both my manual 4200/GS & QP are Blu Nettuno & it is a very nice colour in the flesh. I would have no issue in having Nettuno again.

Echoing others though that it needs a mid to light coloured interior though. Either cream or beige, grey although I'm not a total fan of grey interiors on a Maser.

My 3200 was Nettuno as well but they have improved it with Oceano. See the two side by side on a sunny day and the Oceano has much more depth.

D Walker

Seen plenty of others in Nettuno, but as others have said, not sure on the interior, my 4200 was med Blu with a subtle Blue / black interior,
Tbh - I would buy it back!!

iainw

It's a lovely car and my mind amazing value. I've said it before and I'll say it again: what car at any price can do what these cars can do with as much style, theatre and charisma?

Agree totally. Just been out today for a drive. My co pilot was a seasoned Mercedes AMG owner. He was just quiet with a look of amazement as I went through the gears with the paddles. He said he couldn't believe the sound and the theatre. What else comes close in the 40-55k bracket?

urquattrogus

2008 to 2010 Sl63 Amg 6.2 is not a bad car, I wouldn't say that the engine is lacking in Character. It's on my shortlist to consider in the near future alongside a 4.7 GTS and Lotus Evora S.