QP for Dem?

outrun

That looks like it might be a bargain waiting to happen. Clean MOT history, decent value plate, nice colour scheme. Garry (gjwilson) has a QP airbag fault that nobody could solve that he traced to the connector under the driver's seat. Apparently it's made of chocolate toffee from the parts bin.

allandwf

It will be the dodgy Alfa part that does it everytime someone moves the seat! They are notorious for it.

CatmanV2

Either that or the passenger switch. Another dodgy Alfa part. I have it waiting to be fixed on mine

C

Mr K

That looks like it might be a bargain waiting to happen. Clean MOT history, decent value plate, nice colour scheme. Garry (gjwilson) has a QP airbag fault that nobody could solve that he traced to the connector under the driver's seat. Apparently it's made of chocolate toffee from the parts bin.

Check out the interior shot, above the glovebox. Compare it with a QP that hasn't had the passenger airbag deployed...

Seller wants to sell it fast, with no reserve, in December. Doesn't want to bother selling the plate separately - takes time, but would maximise value. Be careful folks :)

outrun

Check out the interior shot, above the glovebox. Compare it with a QP that hasn't had the passenger airbag deployed...

Seller wants to sell it fast, with no reserve, in December. Doesn't want to bother selling the plate separately - takes time, but would maximise value. Be careful folks :)

Good spot, but in the other interior picture, that strange panel is not there. Looks like is says Limited Edition on it, so could it just be a tacky aftermarket panel. I'd check it out in person but still seems like a decent car on the surface. Below £11k and it's probably worth a shot, subject to a check over.

dem maser

Thank you Peter...yes its local and its something id consider but ill have to quickly sell my BMW to raise the funds to buy this so could miss out....will be selling BMW in the New year so will be more "available" if something came up

DavidL

It does look like there is something sitting on the dash there, it covers either a button or a lock - glovebox button maybe?
Odd thing as its the same colour and curvature. It appears all the pics were taken at the same time.
eta - no you just can't see the glovebox button because of the angle

Mr K

Good spot, but in the other interior picture, that strange panel is not there. Looks like is says Limited Edition on it, so could it just be a tacky aftermarket panel. I'd check it out in person but still seems like a decent car on the surface. Below £11k and it's probably worth a shot, subject to a check over.

Good spot re the other picture. The photos were taken on different days. The wet winter ones are recent, I think. I'd estimate that the dry sunny ones were taken between March and October, looking at the brightness of the sky and the length of the shadows. So the dash cover thingy has been added since the sunny day piccies. Which may indicate an airbag deployment cover-up or an unusual customisation. The panel gaps between the front bumper and wings/bonnet don't seem quite right, but to be fair it's hard to tell from the photo and any issues should be obvious in the flesh.

BennyD

Sea Urchin Pate
Perhaps they took the passenger airbag out to try and sort the dash light but couldn't refit it properly.