08 QP Sport GTS £24500 Ono

rockits

Been around for a few months that one as saw it when looking for mine. Combination of time of year, location & mileage bit in its favour. Also a bit too black for me. Needs a lighter interior.

Are there any GTS's with lighter interiors? Never seen a Strad with a light interior either.

hoyin

It is owned by a consortium of 12 owners? So it is a car club? So it gets ragged every time it is taken out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Needamaser

It is owned by a consortium of 12 owners? So it is a car club? So it gets ragged every time it is taken out?

I seriously considered this car but the members are responsible for maintenance of the cars so not in their interest to trash them.

Andyk

philw696

I like it in the flesh but it is very much like a 1980's speedboat interior to my mind.

BJL

It is not a GTS as it has twin tail pipes. Just a specced up standard model imo

Ewan

It's only the later "face-lift" GTS cars that have the single pipes - the 2008 models (like mine) had twin pipes. I'd say this is a real GTS, as it has the correct wheels, brakes, suspension height, coloured matched door handles, blackened chrome trim, alcantara inserts, etc.

The key downside with black us that it really shows up the stone chips down the flanks - the sills and rear arches get especially peppered. Given the high mileage I'd expect the cars sides to require repainting.

Not sure whether shared ownership is a good or bad point. But it's a well priced GTS so no harm in looking.

If it's owned by 12 mates (as opposed to dozens/hundreds of strangers in a public car club) I imagine they'd be jointly keen to look after their toys/investments, rather than just thrash them.

Needamaser

Not sure whether shared ownership is a good or bad point. But it's a well priced GTS so no harm in looking.

If it's owned by 12 mates (as opposed to dozens/hundreds of strangers in a public car club) I imagine they'd be jointly keen to look after their toys/investments, rather than just thrash them.
Exactly. Why trash a car which you then have to pay to sort?

StuartW

The more I see the Centennial white interior the more I dislike it.....You have to be brave, footballer or pimp to have that white and blue inserts. I do love different colour interiors to black but that looks more Fisher Price/1980's Primark trainer than classy. Not for me then. Outside is stunning mind you.

Indeed and this is what I was getting at when saying about Maserati's being understated and elegant. There's a Countach I see at shows sometimes with a white leather interior but it works as the car is outrageous anyway but just doesn't work on a Maserati, at least certainly not on a GT. I'm sure that's why the £95k new Strad at Jct600 has still not sold, that interior is just wrong for me

Wack61

seems to have been well looked after

Maserati Serviced at
• 11,570 May 09
• 26,910 Oct 10
• 38,020 Jun 11
• 49,748 Sep 13
• 62,038 Oct 14
• 70,916 Jun 16