27k 4.7S GT and it doesn't look that bad

safrane

Pushed in by the look of it and then scrapped by the pasenger door being opened.

StuartW

Yes, looks a very costly repair and on that basis I would say it is well over-priced

granturismo

I'd say there's a lot more damage inside engine bay than it can be seen from the photos - I'd avoid such car as it will always be crashed car and as such limited interest from buyers when moving it on. Besides as others have said - when one would factor panel repairs, structural damage to frame in front and all missing/damaged parts it will easily add another 15-20k just in parts.

In fact at this price it would actually make more sense to break the car and sell parts - wheels, seats, undamaged body panels and all interior can fetch good money - engine probably 5-6k on its own.

iainw

Yes, looks a very costly repair and on that basis I would say it is well over-priced

I would agree with Stuart - if you look at all the individual components definitely damaged.. then all the hidden bits, then the resale value as a category car, its well overpriced.

Plus the ad contains several lies - 0-60 in 4 seconds is BS.

Wack61

A non cat similar car is 55k so it's at 50% so I suppose it's 35k max repaired , if you could find the panels needed used it could be worth 22k , the wings could have been pushed back on the fixings , it'd only need to be 5mm for them to catch the doors,that would explain the wings if they both got out at the same time after it was shunted

That's one does look nice and probably a better place to put the similar amount of money , that's what I'd be investing in , you might lose a bit but life is too short not to have what you want if you can afford it.

I spent 15 years making over payments on the mortgage so it was paid off when I was 55, I kept a small amount unpaid on the advice of a friend as it's easier to add to a mortgage at my age than apply for a new one should something unforseen ever happen

They've only gone and sent me a statement telling me all the over payments are available to be returned if I want, then you post cars like this up that are 25 miles away

D Walker

She'd get over it, eventually, maybe , if she doesn't your half includes a Maserati , result

Tbh, she ain't that bad. I need to sort her an A1 out first tho. And totally by fluke I may have bagged a 3yr old at trade in price at work today.

Wack61

I got one of those a month ago , used to have a light haulage business , got fed up , bought a small van to do a bit of courier work to fill the time, hated it.

A guy I used to work with rang me up

You're not looking for a LWB transit pickup are you , work are putting this in auction next week

No I don't think so , what is it

2011, 171k ,£8k worth of service history , drives fine , just been serviced

No I don't think it's for me

They only want £1100 for it

I'll have it :D

D Walker

Yeah, I mentioned it an open forum as I get the regular, when you getting another Maser, screensaver is old car, so mentioned A1, so guy in next booth pops up, girlfriend wants rid for an A class, 2012, 30k, 185bhp auto 5 door, will find out what Merc offer him for it and if I want it that's the price.
Champion!!
Looks a really well looked after car as well.