4.7 GT Brake Discs - Tarox £800 plus VAT

StuartW

Yes, it's the discs for the 4.2 which are much cheaper - the 4.7 fronts are super pricey

quead_cam_v8

Current Eurospares price is £459.18 +VAT. Cheaper if bought from Meridien with the 10% discount for forum users.

Thanks for highlighting, didn't realise there was a discount, is it a simple question of providing evidence or do you purchase through the forum?

sofasurfer

Thanks for highlighting, didn't realise there was a discount, is it a simple question of providing evidence or do you purchase through the forum?

Just phone up and speak to Ross or Lydia in parts and ask for the Sports Maserati discount.

conaero

Forum Owner
It may be time for SM to revisit these disks and see if we can get our supplier to produce these too.

bigbob

It may be time for SM to revisit these disks and see if we can get our supplier to produce these too.

That would make sense. The 4.7 rears are about half the price of the fronts but might be worth a look at too especially as they are used all round on the 4.2.

Neil183

Mine are nearly shot on my MC Shift and I have been looking at the various options available for a while now. I like Matts idea on getting MAFs bloke to make them but I dont think they can, due to the two part element?
Ive done a comparison here of some up to date prices including our 10% with Meridien and the sale on over in Vegas curently if anybody is interested (maybe group buy from FD and save on the shipping??).
Maserati GTS brakes_001.jpg

bigbob

That is a really useful table, mods maybe make it a sticky?

I replaced all mine in the summer and would suggest you do the epb shoes at the same time.

vanman1936

Mine are nearly shot on my MC Shift and I have been looking at the various options available for a while now. I like Matts idea on getting MAFs bloke to make them but I dont think they can, due to the two part element?
Ive done a comparison here of some up to date prices including our 10% with Meridien and the sale on over in Vegas curently if anybody is interested (maybe group buy from FD and save on the shipping??).
View attachment 40546

Great work!

Neil183

That is a really useful table, mods maybe make it a sticky?

I replaced all mine in the summer and would suggest you do the epb shoes at the same time.

Yes sorry about that, something to do with the image conversion I guess, if anyone wants the original clear excel version, pm me and I can forward it.
Im becoming a real saddo spreadsheet bore in my old age!