4200 Spyder Cambiocorsa For Sale

Wack61

Very nice , I suspect you'll have it until may though , the only buyers for convertibles this time of year want them cheap

MrPea

I bought my both my Spyders in the first week of January! The second being of the GranSport variety certainly wasn't cheap! Also, another rather steeply priced regular Spyder was sold by someone we all respect in that month.

It's all about the buyer who is looking for something particular at the time when they have the cash. Both times it was this time of year when the car I knew I wanted came up for sale, so I did the deal.

Good luck with this sale. My first was very similar in colours and I think it's lovely.

allandwf

Well done, it was a nice looking car. Sometimes it can be a bit hit and miss this time of year.

Nethers66

Thanks, I didn't expect it to sell as quick, i've also got a couple of other interested enquirers.

allandwf

It can be very hit or miss. Sometimes cars take months, other times days. It's a small market so I suppose it depends if potential buyer and advert times coincide.

zagatoes30

That car was a stunner and I can see why it sold quickly. If you were after a good Spyder you would have to look hard to find a better one.

At the end of the day there was a buyer waiting and ready to go hence quick sale