Rosso Modiale Gran Sport

GeoffCapes

Could well be one I drove last year. If it is it's only done a few thousand miles in that time.
But has added 6k in price.

Still needs the dash re-covering.

Swedish Paul

Don't understand this thing with the dash. Mine's the same, and honestly, you don't notice refelections and such. There are far worse places to be.

rockits

I don't like them in red TBH. Leave it to the Fezza or Alfa boys. However I strangely really really like that red QP that has been up for sale for ages.

mjheathcote

Centenary Club
Isn't it funny how you see the same cars, for what appears, to be for sale year after year?
Some must have double digit number of owners on the log book!

BL330

Looks to be a Mary Poppins - practically perfect in every way.
But then I'm biased.

Andyk

Just love it....the red really suits it in the flesh and pictures don't do it justice.....love the interior as well......Prices really are still rising...A 2004 car for over 30k.....2006/7 will be 40k soon...

Spartacus

A little know fact . But i personally designed and built the huge lights above the car in that picture . Nuvola always use that same car park to take their shots because of the exellent light ;P . Its in the VIP parking area at Westfield Shopping Centre London.

D Walker

A little know fact . But i personally designed and built the huge lights above the car in that picture . Nuvola always use that same car park to take their shots because of the exellent light ;P . Its in the VIP parking area at Westfield Shopping Centre London.

You are a bright spark Martyn

allandwf

Very illuminating ;)

Ewan

Perfect GranSport. If I didn't already have one, this is the one I'd buy. While I wouldn't want bright red as an everyday car, as a weekend toy this would be ideal.

With a GS I don't think the year makes any difference. They were only made for about 3 years anyway. So while mileage and condition matters, I couldn't give a stuff about the year of production. And the more time passes, the more this is the case. For example, if you were buying a Merak now, does the year effect the price? No.