Very Special Cent Strad

JonW

This was for sale brand new earlier in the year for the same price (these are the same photos too?) and I think some people thought it may have been a scam or a phishing ad but either way, this is an absolutely stunning car, surely one of the best Strads? (And no, it's the not one I am looking at - I couldn't live with the white interior)

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifi...adale-centennial-edition-mc-shift-2dr/6512739

I was drooling over that earlier this morning!

Does anyone know whether the Strad wheels would fit a normal Granturismo S - I really like the design of these, and with my yellow calipers I think they would look even nicer than the black Neptunes I currently have...

StuartW

I was drooling over that earlier this morning!

Does anyone know whether the Strad wheels would fit a normal Granturismo S - I really like the design of these, and with my yellow calipers I think they would look even nicer than the black Neptunes I currently have...

Yes, it's a delight!

The Strad wheels will certainly fit the GTS. MAF260 on here was selling a brand new set at an excellent price although I don't know if he still has them?

JonW

Yes, it's a delight!

The Strad wheels will certainly fit the GTS. MAF260 on here was selling a brand new set at an excellent price although I don't know if he still has them?

Thanks Stuart - I suspect the wheels may be a future treat to myself rather than an immediate purchase. I'm currently struggling to justify the cost of 4 winter tyres...

dickygrace

www.richardgracecars.co.uk
They do fit, I put some on a 4.7 S a few days before you collected your car Jon. They really made the car look special....
IMG_2370.jpg
IMG_2369.jpg

D Walker

Well, I could live with that interior - easily,

Going to Harrogate tommorrow so I may swing by on the way back for a "dreamer" session.

DW

safrane

Don't mind that interior at all...would look better in the candy red century version IMO.

Andyk

This was for sale brand new earlier in the year for the same price (these are the same photos too?) and I think some people thought it may have been a scam or a phishing ad but either way, this is an absolutely stunning car, surely one of the best Strads? (And no, it's the not one I am looking at - I couldn't live with the white interior)

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifi...adale-centennial-edition-mc-shift-2dr/6512739

Saw that also Stu....Its just the interior that I'm not a fan on with the centennials...Would prefer the standard car with lashings of alcantara. That blue on the white is just to garish for me.....

BennyD

Sea Urchin Pate
As much as I love the Inchiostro blue I really don't like the interior. The candy red version has a lovely interior and if I had to make a choice, that's where I would spend my money.

StuartW

Saw that also Stu....Its just the interior that I'm not a fan on with the centennials...Would prefer the standard car with lashings of alcantara. That blue on the white is just to garish for me.....
Yes, I really feel that the Strad should have have Alcantara and I'm very surprised it was dropped for the Cent. I like the VAT red stripe on the Magma red version but it's just too slidey for me

Andyk

Agree Stu...the black and res looks much better than the white....The white and blue just shouts out pimp.....or huggy bear to me....

iainw

Agree Stu...the black and res looks much better than the white....The white and blue just shouts out pimp.....or huggy bear to me....

Or **** Star / Footballer!
Love the red one that was for sale at Meridian for a While Back.

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
As much as I love the Inchiostro blue I really don't like the interior. The candy red version has a lovely interior and if I had to make a choice, that's where I would spend my money.

Agreed. The outside is stunning, but the inside makes my eyes hurt.

Andyk

That one has been for sale for an age......I know it's a limited market but as you have mentioned Matt they don't seem to sell too well....