Very Special Cent Strad

Andyk

Where are they Matt....Do you go and ask as they don't advertise them do they ?

StuartW

Where are they Matt....Do you go and ask as they don't advertise them do they ?

They weren't owning up to any when I was making enquiries - maybe it's a part of a cunning plan to drip feed a few out next year?

conaero

Forum Owner
They are out there sat in dealer stock, just go asking questions at the main dealers...they will be forthcoming.

Andyk

Sounds like Stu has and not got anywhere.....Perhaps you are asking the wrong dealers Stu.....If there are any sat there hope they are better colours than the white/black/grey that most seem to be....(apart from Centennials).....A few reds, yellow, blue would be nice. Although there is a yellow one for sale that is spoilt by blue stitching, headlining and brake calipers.

StuartW

Although there is a yellow one for sale that is spoilt by blue stitching, headlining and brake calipers.

And by the £127k asking price, I think that will be staying where it is until the price is lowered somewaht

Andyk

I see Carrs in Exeter has a new one in white for 109....They saw a 15k saving ....

MAF260

The yellow car at Ridgeway is overpriced, especially as it's now pre-registered. I've seen it in the flesh and drooled a little, but I'm glad it has the blue interior bits and calipers as it's not what I'd want.

I had an email from a MD today offering a £12.5k deposit contribution on any GranTurismo they have in stock if purchased and registered before 31st December...

Andyk

When you say can't sell them surely pre-reg and stock already at dealers they can still sell......Just can't order any more. They will still sell used ones so not being able to sell makes no sense at all........In fact if you can't buy a new one then surely it will keep prices strong ?

sofasurfer

When you say can't sell them surely pre-reg and stock already at dealers they can still sell......Just can't order any more. They will still sell used ones so not being able to sell makes no sense at all........In fact if you can't buy a new one then surely it will keep prices strong ?

So..no more Strads after these 66 plate ones and then it's down to the dealers to sell what remains. Makes sense that they will not discount as limited supply. I know Meridien seem to not budge on price...their Strad has been around for ages whereas others such as JCT seem far more aggressive on price.

Andyk

That's my thinking. Why a heavy discount when you can't get a new one because of the change in law.....very limited choice usually drives prices up not down. Interested points on this one.

StuartW

Most dealers with new ones seem to happy to hang on to them and wait for a buyer to come along rather than reduce the price, let's see how long they hold their nerve for

D Walker

I had a look at this today, it's stunning, the interior isn't that bad, the Grigio Strad they have was really dark inside, but if I could afford either it would be the Med Blu for me.....