Iphone 6S plus 128gb 02!!

dem maser

I have 3 of these for sale, before i out them on other sites im giving the guys who missed out on my other one a chance to have these

White with gold

White with rose gold

White with silver

£350

Jkulin

Thanks Dem,

It was my son asking but he was not looking for them to be locked.

Thanks anyway.

dem maser

is it? my little asian mobile shop in Enfield unlocks them for £40....ive done it with my phone

MrMickS

When I was on O2 iPhone unlock was free. Used it to move a few phones on.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

beau

When I was on O2 iPhone unlock was free. Used it to move a few phones on.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You have to have been an o2 customer for 6 months or something silly like that, which means if I for instance bought it and want it unlocked it's either a nightmare or expensive

Keano

Pickup a SIM that matches the current provider and as long as you can wait for a month with current provider you can then unlock it. With O2 you can do it from their App, Vodafone you fill in a web page. Get it done today and you may make it for xmas morning :)

Lozzingers

Hi all,
Just to update the unlock situation with o2 as I understand it.
Firstly, I bought one of the phones off Dem, and of course all was as described and a pleasure doing business with!
I am on the Three network, my wife is on o2. I chatted to O2 online initially asking how to unlock, they said you need the original contract owner to ring o2, or just pop into store as I don't have the original number for the online form.
Of course o2 in store have no clue why I was told this. 5 phone calls later to a "computer says no person" I decide to try unlocking online for £20 using iPhone unlock.co.uk type site. Bad move... They then charge an extra £30 once they've charged the £20 to actually unlock it... Not visible on Web etc, so going through credit card fraud to claim that back as a scam site...
Then try ringing up with my wife's sim in the new phone (she's been with o2 for years) and 3 clicks later phone will be unlocked for free! As of today it's now unlocked for no charge.
So you need to be an o2 member somewhere, or pay your £45 in a high street repair shop to do it.
Hope that's of some use to the next chap in the future!
So far, I've now bought my wife's iPhone off the bmw forums when I had a 330d, and my iPhone off a maserati forum after owning (for only 6 amazing months) a GT with Larini-can't-sneak-home-quietly sports cats!
Laurence

Lozzingers

Yep that's the link o2 send you to. But you need the original phone number (so they say) but in fact my wife's did the trick essentially!