2017 Events

conaero

Forum Owner
For next year we are going to get a little bit more organised with our events. You are welcome to make comments below but I will update this post #1 with all the events we are planning on attending and links to their individual threads and the contact for the event organiser.

We are having a double garage type branded gazebo made for 2017 so we will be better represented at the events.

THE LINK DIRECT TO THIS THREAD IS ALSO IN THE HEADER BAR: 2017 EVENTS

2017 SportsMaserati.com Events:

JANUARY 2017

FEBRUARY 2017

9 Ace Cafe Italian Night (A mini meet just to blow the cobwebs away)- Contact: Dem Maser

MARCH 2017
9 Ace Cafe Italian Night - Contact: Dem Maser

APRIL 2017

16 Horsham Piazza Italia - Contact: More Beans

22 Bristol Italian Auto Moto Festival

29 Brooklands Auto Italia Brooklands Auto Italia - Contact: Dem Maser

MAY 2017

7 Cars in the Park at Newby Hall

11 Ace Cafe Italian Night - Contact: Dem Maser

JUNE 2017

3/4 Wilton Classic Supercar

8 Ace Cafe Italian Night - Contact: Dem Maser

13-19 Le Mans 24hr 2017-The-Road-to-Le-Mans - Contact: Conaero

JULY 2017

13 Ace Cafe Italian Night - Contact: Dem Maser

15/16 Sherborne Castle Classic and Supercar

AUGUST 2017

5/6 Beaulieu Supercars Weekend

13 Brands Hatch Festival Italia

20 MITCAR 2017

SEPTEMBER 2017

03 Concorde Classics, Eastleigh - Contact: More Beans
£8 entry has been paid for by SportsMaserati and we have space for 12 cars on a first come first served basis.

14 Ace Cafe Italian Night - Contact: Dem Maser

22-30 Viva Espana - Contact: Conaero
FULL: http://www.sportsmaserati.co.uk/showthread.php/22551

OCTOBER 2017

12 Ace Cafe Italian Night (Mini meet as its a long way to the Christmas meet)- Contact: Dem Maser

29 Ryan's Run - Contact: BennyD

NOVEMBER 2017

DECEMBER 2017

02-03 Xmas Party - Contact: Conaero

Doohickey

Velociraptor
Cars in the Park at Newby Hall is on 7 May. We usually get a reasonable northern turnout for that. I can't go as I'll be celebrating Newcastle's promotion that day.

Andyk

Sort of...I have been contacted by a company that may be running it......watch this space.

midlifecrisis

Looks like Bournemouth wheels is definitely off.

What about, Brooklands or Bristol.
I know Bristol isn't everyone's cup of tea with people and gulls.

spkennyuk

You have a couple of events at oulton park over the bank holidays. Gold cup weekend in august and one in may. If we can get some of the southern cars up for it we could do a night out / meal the night before.

safrane

Great idea Matt...if that is tied into the forums calendar even better.

Now all we need is a forum member to adopt an event and be the SPOC and for the rest of us to play nicely rather than dissing an event they dont like or think is too far N/S/E or W.

Sherbourne Castle has a nice event in July along with a pistonheads organised drive to.

The Cardiff Super Cars meet went off well last year.

I will be organising a Cotswolds Drive and Fly meet in the Summer tieing in with a Bristol Breakfast meet (if they have not been driven out of town).

Jkulin

You have a couple of events at oulton park over the bank holidays. Gold cup weekend in august and one in may. If we can get some of the southern cars up for it we could do a night out / meal the night before.

I was a lovely event this year, would definitely be up for it again next year.

FIFTY

Supercar Saturday at Brooklands was a good one this year, much smaller turnout than Auto Italia so it is a bit more relaxed overall. Small gathering of SM members will be good to fill out the Maserati section a little more next year. I don't think they have published the date for it yet.