2017 Events

Panicracing

Festival Italia in my diary for 2017. 2016 was a great event. I've got my tickets booked for Wilton supercar, bloody expensive now, would be good if we could get a stand.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

MrMickS

For Festival Italia are we going to do a group application again? I've looked on the site and they are wanting registrations and car photos.

jasst

Bristol Italian auto moto festival, 22/04/2017
Supercars weekend, National motor museum Beaulieu, 5/6 aug 2017

FIFTY

Definitely up for brands hatch festival italia again it's already in the diary.

Planning on attending auto italia and Supercar saturday at brooklands. Next year I want to attend one of the goodwood breakfast clubs as they are only nearby... also Wilton wakeup but that's a bit out

Morebeans

Concorde Classics on the south coast is a great little show in early September - always worth a visit.

conaero

Forum Owner
Concorde Classics on the south coast is a great little show in early September - always worth a visit.

Just down the road from me in my home town of Eagleshit, opposite the church in North Stoneham I got married in!

BennyD

Sea Urchin Pate
October 29th; Ryan's Run, 5th anniversary. We could make it a North West meet up (if there is enough interest), but it will be happening either way.

Andyk

Brunty - On Your Marks Festival Of Speed. 16th17th September. Charity event. Matt can you add please.