Med Blu Strad

MrCoop

Matt....I'm sorry but you don't know what you're talking about...that's a lovely interior. Is this Bretty's old car? If it is, I'm in trouble as I promised myself I'd buy it if it ever came on the market again...

Andyk

I've always loved this Stradale. I thought it belonged to someone on here still....Or did they sell it on and now back with Nuvola. Either way it's just perfect and great to see a different colour from black or white on a two seater.

StuartW

It's the same car that Nuvola sold earlier this year. When I spoke to Nareman at the time, he hinted that it could be on the market again soon as the buyer tends to change fairly often

iainw

It's the same car that Nuvola sold earlier this year. When I spoke to Nareman at the time, he hinted that it could be on the market again soon as the buyer tends to change fairly often

Is this your new car Stuart? :)

rockits

I love the outside and nearly like the interior but just too many colour/trim combinations for me making it a little over fussy. Outside is stunning. Is it a 4 door?

Coop, just sell your GS to Dave and buy it ;)

MrCoop

Coop, just sell your GS to Dave and buy it ;)

First I need to ascertain if it was Bretty's old car.

As for the GS, I've always wanted two Med Blu cars (because it's the best Maserati colour and you know it to be true Deano!)....

Andyk

Nuvola sold it for a member on here last so I would say it was Bretty. The car was up for sale for some time with. Dealer called redline I believe.....it then came up for sale at Bowkers Maserati I think where it was bought by a an SMer which Intake it was Bretty. He got Nubola to sell it for him and now to ended back at Nuvola. Just a lovely car.....

rockits

As for the GS, I've always wanted two Med Blu cars (because it's the best Maserati colour and you know it to be true Deano!)....
I dunno....I think having two Blu Nettuno Maser's is better

D Walker

It is indeed, 2 is greedy and I suspect 1 will always get left in the garage.....

Andyk

Yes, remember you saying now.....I am busting to know what you are getting,......hurry up and spill the beans Stu.

StuartW

Yes, remember you saying now.....I am busting to know what you are getting,......hurry up and spill the beans Stu.

With this being a public forum Andy, I don't want to risk saying anything just yet as the car I am looking to buy is not on the open market as such and I don't want to blow it, but I hope to have good news soon!