Ten Grand Gransport

outrun

That's almost cheap enough to import. I know a couple on here are experts in that. £2-3k should get it here and registered. If only the £ was a little stronger, it is going up thanks to Mr Trump but not quite enough....

spkennyuk

If i had the cash spare then its worth importing and selling in Europe provided there isnt too much wrong with it. At $11500 it is suspiciously cheap even at 90k miles. Insurance fraud deal ? Whats that all about ?

outrun

They must be overpriced in the UK then ?
Looking forwards to others opinions :)

Says the man who ran off to the other side of the globe just to make those type of comments !! :)

It is suspiciously cheap. Worth a flight to check it out?

philw696

I was just having fun :)
Seriously though if its not a scam its a total bargain and with 90,000 under its belt it will be far quicker than the low mileage Beauty Queens.
Insurance fraud happens world wide so no stigma there to worry about.

Panicracing

90k miles nothing in this day and age, providing its been maintained, even for a Maserati. I've got 101k on my GS with a massive history file and Dick Lovett say it's one of the best they have seen.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

allandwf

They get better when used. The UK seems very caught up in a low mileage mentality compared to other countries.

philw696

The 4200 and GS are as much a GT as the more modern variety in my opinion.
What are you GT boys meaning ?

philw696

I'm a proud owner of mine that I bought blind on here and stripped and repaired her at home on my back before I became a Maserati Tech.