Maserati Ghibli diesel for sale - very high spec

Status
Not open for further replies.

MAF260

A sad day, but I need to let one of my beloved cars go. My new house is within walking distance to the station so I can't justify 2 weekend cars.

My stunning Ghibli V6 diesel:
December 2014/64 plate (currently on a private number which will be removed before sale)
Just 11,500 miles which will increase slightly with use
Unmarked condition - I had the car professionally detailed and protected inside and out when I bought it.
List price new was around £65k due to the optional extras -
Grigio Metallo paint
Extended deep red Poltrona Frau leather
Carbon fibre trim
Electric, heated memory seats with lumbar support
Bowers & Wilkins hifi upgrade - 1280 watts, 15 speakers
Automatic bi-xenon headlights
Electric rear sun blind
20" Urano alloys
Red brake calipers with white Maserati script

All of this on top of a very good standard spec: black carpets and black carpet mats, Maserati multimedia with touchscreen satellite navigation, bluetooth phone/streaming connectivity, driver information centre, DAB digital radio/CD player/USB port/aux input, front and rear parking sensors, dual zone climate control, multi function leather steering wheel, cruise control, keyless entry and go, power folding door mirrors, auto dimming rear view mirror, auto lights, rain sensors, remote alarm locking, ISOFIX rear child seat attachments, sport mode, supplied and serviced by Ridgeway Maserati Oxford, 2 x keys.

The car has the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty (13 months) and also comes with the service pack I purchased, so the next 2 services are already paid for. The next service is due in December, I'm happy to take the car in to have that done. All recall work has taken place recently so the car is in excellent shape.

I've cherished this car like all of my others, it's been a joy to own and I'm genuinely upset to have to say goodbye. I would have another in an instant, especially with this spec. Absolutely nothing has gone wrong with this car in my ownership.

The price? A bargain £34k, must be the best value Ghibli available with such low miles, high spec and servicing covered for another year+

Ghibli.jpgGhibli 3.jpgGhibli 2.jpgDMC 6.jpgg4.jpgg7.jpgDMC 4.jpggib.jpggib2.jpggib3.jpggib4.jpggib7.jpggib6.jpg

StuartW

I'll take your F40 for £34k instead Mark, or I'll swap you my GTS ...

Good luck with the sale, it looks very nice

iainw

A sad day, but I need to let one of my beloved cars go. My new house is within walking distance to the station so I can't justify 2 weekend cars.

My stunning Ghibli V6 diesel:
December 2014/64 plate (currently on a private number which will be removed before sale)
Just 11,500 miles which will increase slightly with use
Unmarked condition - I had the car professionally detailed and protected inside and out when I bought it.
List price new was around £65k due to the optional extras -
Grigio Metallo paint
Extended deep red Poltrona Frau leather
Carbon fibre trim
Electric, heated memory seats with lumbar support
Bowers & Wilkins hifi upgrade - 1280 watts, 15 speakers
Automatic bi-xenon headlights
Electric rear sun blind
20" Urano alloys
Red brake calipers with white Maserati script

All of this on top of a very good standard spec: black carpets and black carpet mats, Maserati multimedia with touchscreen satellite navigation, bluetooth phone/streaming connectivity, driver information centre, DAB digital radio/CD player/USB port/aux input, front and rear parking sensors, dual zone climate control, multi function leather steering wheel, cruise control, keyless entry and go, power folding door mirrors, auto dimming rear view mirror, auto lights, rain sensors, remote alarm locking, ISOFIX rear child seat attachments, sport mode, supplied and serviced by Ridgeway Maserati Oxford, 2 x keys.

The car has the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty (13 months) and also comes with the service pack I purchased, so the next 2 services are already paid for. The next service is due in December, I'm happy to take the car in to have that done. All recall work has taken place recently so the car is in excellent shape.

I've cherished this car like all of my others, it's been a joy to own and I'm genuinely upset to have to say goodbye. I would have another in an instant, especially with this spec. Absolutely nothing has gone wrong with this car in my ownership.

The price? A bargain £34k, must be the best value Ghibli available with such low miles, high spec and servicing covered for another year+

View attachment 40189View attachment 40197View attachment 40187View attachment 40183View attachment 40185View attachment 40186View attachment 40182View attachment 40191View attachment 40192View attachment 40193View attachment 40194View attachment 40196View attachment 40195

Thats a bloody nice car.
If I had had more patience and waited until now to buy a maserati I would have gone for that. All the right specs.

MAF260

As I have very little spare time and haven't made any effort to sell this car apart from the forum post, the car will be heading to Dicky Grace in a few days to be sold by him. Along with everything listed above it will have 2 brand new rear tyres fitted. It's just been serviced and has the next service already paid for as part of the pack I bought. I shall be really sorry to see this car go as it's one of the best dailies I've ever owned, but i simply don't use it enough to warrant keeping it.

Wack61

poor show sticking a for sale sign on the boot of a Maserati

I'd think dicky will have that for about a week , it looks beautiful

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 45

iainw

I love the spec on that. Richard will sell it fast. What were you asking for it?

Wack61

Luckily common sense prevailed and you bought the gas guzzling Tarmac chewer instead , a diesel Ghibli is the enthusiasts choice of company car.

Wattie

Jesus, I cannot believe that hasn't sold!
Gorgeous car......... and I'd have had that if I was still in the yuk.
Red leather, b@w, servicing taken care of.......it's a deal, it's a steal, its sale of the f'in century!
Cheers Wattie

iainw

Agreed. Optimal spec. Extended leather and carbon makes a massive difference

outrun

The Rosso Energie option is very expensive. I'd still have Mark's car over those all day.

Status
Not open for further replies.