Maserati Ghibli diesel for sale - very high spec

Status
Not open for further replies.

MAF260

That's great, BB. Thanks for spamming another of my car for sale threads with something irrelevant to the car being sold. Start another thread if you want to talk about cheap, low spec Ghiblis.

bigbob

That's great, BB. Thanks for spamming another of my car for sale threads with something irrelevant to the car being sold. Start another thread if you want to talk about cheap, low spec Ghiblis.

Your car looks great and I am sure it will sell quickly as a lot of people want spec heavy cars - it is rare which adds to it's appeal as many are flat black/white low spec ex lease cars on basic wheels etc. Please, though, let us have a discussion as we always do about values and the impact of age/colour/spec/miles etc. Any potential Ghibli buyer can check these things out on AT/PH in no time and form their own opinions - the chat is just that. If you don't like free speech then just lock the thread.

MAF260

Nothing to do with free speech - I have invited you to start your own thread. It's more that you appear to have a habit of spamming any thread I've ever had selling a car with something irrelevant to the car for sale. If you're interested in my Ghibli please contact Dicky Grace who is selling it for me. If you're interested in posting about general Ghibli specs and prices please start another thread. Is that clearer?

bigbob

It's quite normal for people to post comments on threads with opposing opinions or simply different observations - that's what a forum is - and there are numerous examples on here of this. If you don't like that when you are selling a car then it's easy to fix, post your ad/link asking people to PM you (or DG in this case) and lock the topic to comment.

You seem to go off on one when you don't like what is said. All that will do is turn SM into what we see on some other forums where there are huge rows and little content. A Moderator should be looking to grow the forum and encourage debate, not close people down and act aggressively but I guess we are often different despite our common interest in all things Maserati. Best of luck with the sale and whatever car comes next.

MAF260

I don't like you spamming my posts with irrelevant content. You seem to take pleasure in doing this and then posting further smug comments about free speech and the theory of how forums work. You go off in a huff when people criticise automatic Granturismos as you have one, so take a closer look at yourself before criticising others. Post something relevant and worthwhile of your own instead of trolling my posts.

rockits

Very nice car Maf and I'd have it all day long if I was in the market for one. Nice combo and the interior looks a real nice place to be.

So much better than most of the dull dros that is out there.

MAF260

Don't flatter yourself to believe you elicit any greater emotion from me than mild irritation. I guess I've made the error of feeding the troll. Lesson learned!

MAF260

The Ghibli is now sold, new owner collecting this week. I hope he loves it and cares for it as much as I did, it's a fantastic car.

A massive thanks to Dicky Grace for selling the car for me. My experience of his service was outstanding, I totally understand why he deserves the reputation he has built for himself. I would not hesitate to recommend him to sell your Maserati for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.