Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where is the quattroporte fuses for sidelights

Quote Originally Posted by Contigo View Post
    Ring Matt at Giallo, tell him Phil sent you, he will know.
    I phoned Matt this morning but he also thought it was one of the drivers footwell fuses. I have checked all of them already. He suggested swopping RHS for LHS rear bulb, I'll try it but that doesn't explain front bulb going out at same time.

So exactly the same fault has re-appeared. Fixed itself last time for 14 months!
    Does anyone have a manual for a 2010 Quattroporte that has the location of the lights ecu or the relevant fuse? Info for "side marker lights" does not appear in the manual I have at home.

Hi Phil,

If you look at post 10, there is a PDF manual, and on page 211 it give you the fuse and relay position for the "marker lights" in the boot fuse box. Happy hunting.

Quote Originally Posted by paulstevens64 View Post
    Hi Phil,

If you look at post 10, there is a PDF manual, and on page 211 it give you the fuse and relay position for the "marker lights" in the boot fuse box. Happy hunting.
    Paul,
    That is the PDF of the earlier Quattroporte (up to 2009) The fuse box / relay area in the luggage compartment/boot area is different on a 2010 car. I have wiggles and fiddled about with the relay (only one in my car here) and it made no difference.
    I need A pdf OF A LATER ONE.

Voicey came back to me to say it is next to OBD port so going to try that today

Voicey says the fuse/relay panel is the lights ECU. Tried what he told me but still not working on offside. Really strange the side lights don't have fuses!

Quote Originally Posted by Phil the Brit View Post
    I did the battery disconnect thing twice today, surprising how many electrical faults that fixes.
    I didn't know about the "hold the unlock button until all of your windows roll down" and then up..........then repeat. Too dark now but I'll try that tomorrow.
    Many thanks
    Is it fair to say, as I have a number of electrical gremlins at the moment (QPV), parking sensors/adaptive headlight/front passenger window anti trap, that a battery reset is worth a try as a starter for 10? Is there anything I need to be aware of doing this as far as resetting codes or anything, or is it just like reboot of the whole car electronics?
    Thanks
    Ian.
    09 Quattroporte Sport GTS

Quote Originally Posted by IanU View Post
    Is it fair to say, as I have a number of electrical gremlins at the moment (QPV), parking sensors/adaptive headlight/front passenger window anti trap, that a battery reset is worth a try as a starter for 10? Is there anything I need to be aware of doing this as far as resetting codes or anything, or is it just like reboot of the whole car electronics?
    Thanks
    Ian.
    Battery reset can fix a whole variety of issues and always worth a try.
    Afterwards, (say one hour battery disconnected) you need to reset the clock and re-input the radio code.

Always worth a try, and making sure the battery is top notch.

C
    The Catman formerly known as an Alfisti.
    '07 Maserati GT (Grigio Palladio), 147 TS, Sprint 1.7

Thanks for that - I'll give it a go.
    09 Quattroporte Sport GTS

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12