The Grand Tour..Amazon

MrMickS

Agree - the quality of the photography in the Italian piece was stunning.

Took me back to earlier in the year. This was filmed the week after. Stunningly beautiful.

"Seatbelt!" has become favourite phrase in our house.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mjheathcote

Centenary Club
Enjoyed the third installment.
There is something about a supercharger whine isn't there, especially when I watched it with full surround sound cranked up a bit too!

NickP

I really enjoyed it this week, last week was painful, the Hammond muscle car ruining the ambiance while at the Opera was brilliant. Bits I dont like are the star dying, whilst funny initially now bored of this. Would love to know the viewing figures.

Wack61

My only criticism is the humor is like listening to a grandad telling his grandson a joke that was funny in 1965.

I'm guessing the scriptwriters didn't move to amazon

TridentTested

My only criticism is the humor is like listening to a grandad telling his grandson a joke that was funny in 1965.

I'm guessing the scriptwriters didn't move to amazon

Hear hear. Just watched the 3rd episode. The production values were gorgeous but the script was painful. I stopped watching half way through.

greeny12

Episode three was the first where I felt it was clicking better. Easily the best of the three for me and the only one so far that has actually made me laugh rather than smile.

Still hit and miss in parts, but then it always was.

And I've now cured the annoying micro-stutters on the video, by hacking my new Fire Stick down to 24Hz playback...

bigbob

Episode 9 was much better , actually funny and entertaining

I thought week 9 was the worst yet.

Loved the Namibian special - we were there two months after them and could work out how they put the geography together in a perculiar way but that's TV. Namibia is a beautiful country BTW if anyone wants a different holiday.

Contigo

Sponsor
Yep week 9 was poor apart from the NSX section, not watched the Namibia 2 parter yet but will do today.

hoyin

Interesting that everyone has such different opinions. I thought the Namibia parts were rubbish. I thought it could have been a lot better - just seemed like a waste of time to me.

However episode 9 I really liked. Even the blowing up at the end - as I learnt a thing or two about ballistics.

Rwc13

Liked episode 9, particularly the NSX, and episode 8 too with the Mustang v RS Focus

zagatoes30

NSX was good, seems like once again Honda have taken on the big boys and done something equally as good but cheaper, not that £130k is cheap but it is compared to the big boys hybrid performance models all of which are around the £1m mark.

The show is just the old TG but with the occasional bit of interesting car stuff.

Andyk

I've only seen the first one as it was free over Christmas.....though.......it was Top Gear with a different name...same old......Enjoyed it but didn't bowl me over.