4.7 qp gts

Ewan

Hardly ever see a facelift GTS in anything other than black or nearly black. And they hardly ever have any of the alcantara interior that marks out the earlier GTS versions. It's a shame. I would consider one, but only with a more interesting colour way.

Thinking of QP's, my GTS will be part of the QP display at Maranello Egham (Tower Garage) at the launch of the new version on the evening of Thursday Nov 3rd. Any other forum members attending?

Ewan

Maranello are holding the launch of the new facelift version of the QP VI. It's at their Egham garage, Nov 3rd, from 6.30pm till 9pm. If you fancy coming along I'd suggest giving Kim (in their marketing department) a call so that she can put your name on the invite list.

Andyk

They say Cuio but that colour is much lighter. Def brown. Yes it is a very marmite interior Mr K....I have always loved the colour.

Someone on here (maybe Geoff Capes) pointed out there are at least 3 shades of Cuio. Mine is light tan and gorgeous . tihs one is horrible imho

Andyk

There are two Dave I believe .... Stella Cuoio and just Cuoio...one darker but not as dark as that Sport GTS...Unless it's a trick of the light..

See another has just come up on Autotrader..private sale...light grey with red leather at around the same price.

bigbob

There are two Dave I believe .... Stella Cuio and just Cuio...one darker but not as dark as that Sport GTS...Unless it's a trick of the light..

See another has just come up on Autotrader..private sale...light grey with red leather at around the same price.

Thats right and Cuoio Stella is a bit darker that Cuoio (what I have). The leather colour of the car in question looks like Marrone (Brown).

Andyk

Yes that's what it is BB.....Same as the chap on here that sold his 4.7 QP recently..

GeoffCapes

I was told from Maserati Maidstone that there are three Cuoio shades.
Basically a light, medium or dark.

Brown is a different colour completely. There's a shade of brown which was was an optional extra on GTS's and QP GTS's that wasn't available on earlier cars.

Andyk

I have all the colour charts and the option list for all QP's and only two listed. Wonder what the other one is called it we have Cuoio and Cuoio Stella.

Andyk

Interesting that there are now 15 of the latest QP's for sale all priced under the ones above.....ok some are diesels but that is a lot and shows probably were the price of a good QP 5 will go. The new car semis to have been over supplied and not selling 2nd hand. If you like the new shape though it is still a lot of car for under 40k.......it will not be long before they are under 30k maybe.

GeoffCapes

I have all the colour charts and the option list for all QP's and only two listed. Wonder what the other one is called it we have Cuoio and Cuoio Stella.

I've seen in the flesh two shades, mine obviously and a darker one, and the owner told me it was Cuoio, as he spec'd it as he'd had the car from new and have seen the lighter one on several 4200's which have been up for sale.

bigbob

Lots of confusion here. There used to be Beige as well as Cuoio and Cuoio Sella but Beige was dropped and Marrone brought out.

Andyk

Maronne is def brown which is the colour in the original car in this thread. One of the Cuoio was more 'orange' than the other.