4.7 qp gts

rockits

I'm glad that wasn't a 4.7 as I was have had that. I'm happy with the QP I have. Lee/SPX would be all over this if he could stretch his budget a bit.

Andyk

This is the only 4.2 Sport GTS currently for sale....so rare these days..... The only thing for me is that they saw it has full history....Wouldn't full history mean at least 7 services where as this one has 5 ?

Bourekoue

Hardly ever see a facelift GTS in anything other than black or nearly black. And they hardly ever have any of the alcantara interior that marks out the earlier GTS versions. It's a shame. I would consider one, but only with a more interesting colour way.

Thinking of QP's, my GTS will be part of the QP display at Maranello Egham (Tower Garage) at the launch of the new version on the evening of Thursday Nov 3rd. Any other forum members attending?

You mean like these Ewan?

IMG_1273.jpg

IMG_1304.jpg

IMG_1307.jpg

IMG_1132.jpg

IMG_1419.jpg

Bourekoue

Oh I do like those why are there not more decent coloured Maser's out there?

Couldn't agree more with you.

Bought my old Grigio Granito QP GT S but was never in love with that colour and searched for a long time before I was lucky enough to find my Rosso Fuoco one.

Ewan

British buyers of the 4.7 GTS were conservative with their colour choices. The Rosso's one you got from Meridien being a rare exception.

Andyk

It is a shame that new Maserati buyers in the whole like black more than any other colour...Mostly...