Cheap Levante!

MrMickS

It's not even one of the petrol ones that won't be available in the UK for a while. Dealer cars should start arriving in a couple of weeks, or less, so you're paying way over the odds for an LHD example of something that will be in the UK in a month. Crazy.

midlifecrisis

Some idiot will buy it...probably one with sunglasses and a phone permanently stuck to his ear...even when driving!

Last edited by a moderator:

Firefox

Does anyone have any info on how long the waiting lists are?

My dealer is quoting March/April, mine should be here late Nov/Dec, I orderit late July, the Sport model.

There have been some issues with the Sports seats as they are not manufactured by Maserati and initially they were not able to keep with demand as they are the same ones used across the range.

Contigo

Sponsor
My dealer is quoting March/April, mine should be here late Nov/Dec, I orderit late July, the Sport model.

There have been some issues with the Sports seats as they are not manufactured by Maserati and initially they were not able to keep with demand as they are the same ones used across the range.

Let me know when you get it mate, would be good to catch up too.

MrMickS

Very interested to hear more when you get it too. Watched a couple of videos over the past week and if we manage to move to where we are looking a Levante would be the ideal car.

Firefox

Defo, will contact you.

Mick, no probs will give you my view

I have seen the e-bay one, made me laugh. It will be a lux, you won't see that many Sports on the road until next reg due to the seat issue

Firefox

image.jpg
image.jpg

Really ?? Don't see that at all.

Although I do hear that quote a lot, mainly when a new 4x4 is released. Maybe because there are so many on the road and people relate them as 4x4

Andyk

Only so much you can do with a lump of a 4x4 so they are bound to have some detail that looks the same. Unless it's the Bentley one that is.....that's just a big lump of ugliness.

Rwc13

You can say the same about 4 door saloons, mid-engines supercars, superminis, even most coupes of the same period with a few exceptions e.g. Porsche 911, because the same configuration and aerodynamic objectives will broadly produce a similar shape. It is in the details that they differ. But the details can make a huge difference

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MAF260

I've said this before - most current SUVs have a very similar side profile as it's hard to create something different in that body style. The rears are often much of a muchness too. For me the differentiator is the face of the car as it's what most people notice. IMO the Levante holds its ground very well, whereas the Bentley (admittedly a very different class) is pig ugly. The Levante and F-pace, like the Ghibli, are very sensitive to wheel choice - bigger certainly seems to be better. There are a couple of seemingly base-spec F-paces that I see regularly which are very bland/generic-looking IMO.

Andyk

Agree on the wheel piece Mark......most F Pace seem to come from the factory on bigger wheels and it suits the car. Because these vehicles are big thev18 inch wheels look lost..