Maserati 4200 cambiocorsa 2002 75k m Blue / White Leather

StuartW

Sorry to hear the time has come but good luck with the sale, the job & the baby - lots of change

alpinatom

Thanks - a larger house in Berkhamsted but will now be traveling out of Berkhamsted each day and not working in the town.

Happy to do a deal on the price - any interest please let me know

highlander

Good luck with all the changes in your life and the sale.........but think you might regret selling instead of keeping as weekend plaything.

alpinatom

Good luck with all the changes in your life and the sale.........but think you might regret selling instead of keeping as weekend plaything.

Arghhh I know ....! And been searching for a 'daily' but can't find anything that comes close to fun and performance with comfort and style - thanks for all the good comments hopefully will have a easy sale.

N.b mileage is 73 not 75

Vampyrebat

Can't you buy a cheap old diesel or one of those little Smart things for your work horse (cost very little to run) and save the Mazzer for the weekend?

alpinatom

I probably could yer, but if someone wants to pay the money for the car and it goes to someone who will enjoy her I won't be disappointed- or if I keep garages till next summer and it sells then that's fine too..!

rockits

An S211 E55 AMG Estate is a great car as well. Awesome VFM. Many are 7 seaters as well. I had one for a few months & loved it. Such a great tractable power plant with the supercharger. Nearly 500bhp & bullet proof engine/gearbox. Can be tuned pretty easily & cheaply.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

alpinatom

Thanks will look Into these options..! I was learning back towards Munich with a 540i with the v8 but not so sure it's going to drive very well..!