Giulia diesel on lease!!

dem maser

Im in an A class for work at the mo as thats the car i inherited but thats going back in Jan so i asked if i can pick my next car and aslong as it was under £300 per month it was fine.....so i did

I have just negotiated a deal to get a Giulia diesel on lease for January through my work and i found it unbelievably cheap.

2k down as deposit and £220 inct VAT over 24 months........10k miles limit per year

Let me know if anyone else is interested and ill see if i can get it cheaper

dem maser

Have no idea, i did try and persuade the boss to let me have the Quadrifiglio but it was met with a finger up in my face

conaero

Forum Owner
Im in an A class for work at the mo as thats the car i inherited but thats going back in Jan so i asked if i can pick my next car and aslong as it was under £300 per month it was fine.....so i did

I have just negotiated a deal to get a Giulia diesel on lease for January through my work and i found it unbelievably cheap.

2k down as deposit and £220 inct VAT over 24 months........10k miles limit per year

Let me know if anyone else is interested and ill see if i can get it cheaper

Ill be up for that come August mate, thats terrific!

Can you give me the spec?

I may have to make some front end alterations though, so if anyone knows of a 3D printer that is large enough to do a bumper, I am in :)

conaero

Forum Owner
guilia.jpg

Bluetooth/phone connectivity is a must and not on the standard equipment list, its an £850 upgrade and my normal lease company want £330 plus VAT for the same deal, you sure its not the Guiletta you have got instead?

MrCoop

Petrol is £370 + VAT for the smaller engine and £680 + VAT for the Quadrifoglio. HP/finance lease may work out cheaper depending on anticipated residuals but then you need to find a big deposit.

My 430d goes back in April and so I'm tempted to get the Quadrifoglio as my next car but also have an itch for the C63 AMG.

MrCoop

Bluetooth/phone connectivity is a must and not on the standard equipment list, its an £850 upgrade and my normal lease company want £330 plus VAT for the same deal, you sure its not the Guiletta you have got instead?

Central Vehicle leasing have got it up at £220 + VAT, currently enjoying a £110 discount. Perhaps Alfa are trying to flood the small exec market with the diesel Giulia before the premium models hit? Read that there will be a 'Veloce' model sometime next year, which will sit between the two current petrol engines, and with a Q4 version too.

dem maser

yes, now i just have to pick a colour, the red i like (8c) is expensive so either white black or blue......

dem maser

Central Vehicle leasing have got it up at £220 + VAT, currently enjoying a £110 discount. Perhaps Alfa are trying to flood the small exec market with the diesel Giulia before the premium models hit? Read that there will be a 'Veloce' model sometime next year, which will sit between the two current petrol engines, and with a Q4 version too.

thats the company i always use.....

dem maser

my dealer told me a Q4 will be out next year but im not bothered by that......i currently drive a rear wheel drive auto saloon that does 70mpg so why not drive a rear wheel drive auto saloon that does 70mpg but is italian?

conaero

Forum Owner
yes, now i just have to pick a colour, the red i like (8c) is expensive so either white black or blue......

It would be white for me again, its the only colour I have seen on that car that looks descent and makes the nose less heavy.

conaero

Forum Owner
my dealer told me a Q4 will be out next year but im not bothered by that......i currently drive a rear wheel drive auto saloon that does 70mpg so why not drive a rear wheel drive auto saloon that does 70mpg but is italian?

But looks like a BMW.