QP Sport GT S

rockits

I did see that....looks nice. I tried to deal with these guys on a car a while back. Called and left a message and dropped a couple of messages but they never got back to me.

Contigo

Sponsor
Of all the QP variants, this is the one to have.

Agreed, it really does look great. I also like the later 4.7 Sport GTS as featured on Top Gear vs the Aston and Porker.

i317617.jpg

maserati-quattroporte-sport-gts-diventa-bella-2-klein.jpg

Andyk

The 4.7 is the one I would have money no object but the one attached would do just fine.....A very desirable QP.

Dyer3200

The GTS version is a fantastic car when I had mine I recall it was 1 of 41 but that may have been for the year

So similar and yet so different to the standard QP well worth the extra £££

dickygrace

www.richardgracecars.co.uk
That one had never been serviced at Maserati and had a poor history, it was discussed on here when it was advertised.

Andyk

I prefer the 1st one with the alcantara, black leather and red piping as it suits the sporty nature of the car.

Andyk

Now down to 21950 ..... What a car for the money. Now the price of a good Sport GT........

D Walker

21925 even, very lovely, if it were blue I may forgive the miles, need to decide if I want a daily or a weekend toy!

Ewan

Very cheap for a GTS. But is in black, has high mileage, and the usual rash of stone chips all down the sills and up the arches. Repainting both sides would smarten it up nicely, but it would still be the most common colour and still have high mileage (and not great history) - so let's face it, it's cheap for a reason.

Andyk

What is the servicing on a Auto QP 4.2 Ewan.....I thought it was yearly in which case that cars service history isn't great but sure I read the other week it was ever two years or 12k miles ?

No Rockets the one I posted is a 4.2 original Sport GTS before the face lift.