Alfa 147 1.6 lusso FOR SALE £500 Ono

maverick

Alfa 147 1.6 lusso 53 plate , 120,000 miles in Red
I bought this last year as a runaround when I garaged the Mazza for the winter , it's been so reliable that I keeped on using it as a daily work horse . It's the two door version but I really need a 5 door hence why Iam selling it . This car has never let me down !

Good points;

The lusso model
New 12 Months MOT
Folder full of history
New Engine coolant with antifreeze ready for winter
Exceptional clean interia ( no tears , stains ,none smokers car)
2 resent new front tyres 7mm ,Rear 4mm
New discs and pads all round with in the year
Everything works as it should inc ice cold air con !

Bad points

The body work is very tied ( parking dents ,scratches , stone chips and the rear has had paint at some time in its life .
Slight oil leak from the rocker cover gaskets ( I think )
Alloys are all scuffed
Sat nav disc not present

So in summery if you want a cheep reliable work horse to see you though the winter with 12 months ticket and your not to bothered about the body work than grab yourself a bargain .

Price £500 or sensible offers !!

Pm me if interested , car located in READING Berkshire
IMG_0209.jpgIMG_0211.jpgIMG_0212.jpgIMG_0205.jpgIMG_0207.jpg

conaero

Forum Owner
When was the cambelt done and how is the front suspension, knocky or quiet?

A mate of mine is after a cheep runabout.

maverick

Hi matt it's had a timing belt kit bought for it in march 2014 so I presume it was fitted no knocks from the front it has had stabiliser links and anti roll bushes replaced around the same time

StuartW

That looks like a great little runaround, especially for a student, good luck with the sale

beau

Tried to insure my nephew on a 1.6 lusso, cheapest I could find was £9000 (and I am good at searching insurers, for comparison a 1.2 fiat 500 is £1200)

midlifecrisis

Tried to insure my nephew on a 1.6 lusso, cheapest I could find was £9000 (and I am good at searching insurers, for comparison a 1.2 fiat 500 is £1200)

£9000! why don't insurers just say no? I bet they said £9000 in a matter of fact manner as though that's reasonable and quite normal...wnakesr!