You selling your 4200 Rockits?

Ebenezer

Don't all us Maserati owners live in country piles like that? Where one's net worth can be approximated by your exit speed from your drive? :)
(I expect some exit backwards to just to show off!)
Eb

safrane

Here she is now enjoying life in France.

To be honest the car was close to perfect for me and I guess that's why I have failed to gel with the GS in the same way.

5CEACF1C1D4E45E38C1D36FD05D19314.jpg

PS That's Ade's Sister in Law, not me!

MarkMas

Chief pedant
At least with the French plates it no longer has to advertise that it is only a V6 :)

V6.jpg

rossyl

FYI, adding the "GS Splitter" only works on the facelift front bumper. It does not work on the classic front bumper.

alfatwo

Here she is now enjoying life in France.

To be honest the car was close to perfect for me and I guess that's why I have failed to gel with the GS in the same way.

View attachment 39707

PS That's Ade's Sister in Law, not me!

Why do European plates look so much better than ours! ..San Marino plates look cool as do Monaco

Dave

rockits

Sorry....long day or two so just catching up!

Me selling mine.....never ;) Mine is a 2007/07 so 2 years newer & 13k miles. Also has the 19" GS alloys of one's from new/factory. I wouldn't at anywhere near that price but irrelevant as not selling anyway.

I hope I'm not offending anyone here but that looks like the interior carpet colour I don't like. Looks a bit sicky IMHO.